Part 5

-This chapter is In honour of my annoying sister-

THIRD POV

After Nuada's speech of sweet words to Erina, he had departed to his satin bed to rest. He still couldn't believe how those sweet words that is only worth of an Elf maiden spewed out of his mouth so easily for a Disgusting female human.

Her appearance was far from disgusting much rather appealing, this Nuada can admit. She was beautiful for a human but he can also say that he spent a few centuries studying Sirens and they were known for the beauty that made them able to cause evilness and death among male humans.

Her respond caused even more conflict upon the prince.

"I will help you, though time will be lost greatly, though am sure it is worth it for you."

Ha! Ha! Nuada thought hatefully. Worth? This girl thought that her limited time was worthy as him. She wasn't even worth the dirt under his leather shoes.

The Prince of bethmora sighed with hissing hate, trying to calm himself knowing that if his intentions of making the female human fall in love with him should succeed. He should start laying off the infinite hatred for her.

Easier said then done. The memories of what her greed-filled race had done to his was unfortunately in-disposable. Seeing his kind cover every inch of the battle floor, bleeding within deaths grasp, the females of the magical folk been stabbed, raped and assaulted to their pleasure and the innocent children of the elfs and goblins being worked to their death until their small body could not manage no more.

The uprise of the memories added to the fire of his Anger but out of no where he suddenly felt a twinge of amusement in his emotions. Was Nuala being entertained or amused but Nuada could identify whose emotions are whose. This wasn't Nuala's or his emotions it was someone else's!!

Then he realised it must be his other half. Elfs could only feel their other half.

Thought Nuada was surprised, he thought he would wait for a few more thousands years like his father before he found his other half.

Why had the love God connected him now with her? Unless of course his other half was really near for the past few hours and he had not noticed.

Nuada rose in shock, putting his pale hand over the location of his slow beating heart.

Under his fingertips he could feel the beat of his heart speeding up with the emotions of his mate entering him silently and out of no where.

"This can't be true!" The prince exclaimed in shock and slightly excitement. He was exhilarated. The amusement increased, he felt his heart swell in happiness and contentness.

The only person a Elf got connected with was with their soulmate unless of course in Nuadas case you had a twin and that was rare upon Elves.

Suddenly Nuada realised that the Love God had chosen him to be the submissive of the relationship.

When an Elf finds or are near their soulmate for the first few days their roles are displaced. One loved would be able to control the second lover and the first lovers feelings would be able to felt by the controlled partner that being Nuada while the first partner is sworn under the spell of protecting their partner to death. Whether it is willingly or not. In this case it being Nuadas other half.

This stated that Nuada was the one being controlled while his soulmate would be the one to protect him with her life.

He knew three processes he would go through and their painful. Elves go through this once in their long life time while Nuada is going through a second time because his first belonged to his twin sister. It had occurred when they were babies and his father had commented how him and Nuala would not stop screaming for days straight because of the hurt and had kept the whole bethmora clan up with worry.