Part 2

-THIS IS THE INVESTIGATION  IN SUMMARY-

B.P.R.D had investigated the auction building and found out that creatures called tooth fairies had been released and eaten up the 70 guests. They are blue have four legs, horns and very sharp teeth, they feed on skin, calcium and bones but go for teeth first hence the name tooth fairies.

As well as that abraham, the fish man has found out that liz is pregnant as his hands have sensitive stimuli that can detect pulses etc..

Liz got rid of almost all tooth fairies when she made a storm of fire with her powers. She asked red to stay away from the window as it could cause a big wave of kinetic energy and would push him out of the window.

He didn't listen, got pushed out of the window into the sea of reporters that was outside the building to see what was happening.

He got found out. All newspapers are talking about him. Washington which is where BPRD mostly get their orders from send a new guy could johan Krauss who is basically an ectoplasmic being: gas.

They show him the captivated dead tooth fairy and brought him to life for a few minutes with teleplasty where you can control ones limbs live or dead with gas. This concluded to visiting the troll market to see who had bought these tooth fairies.

-OUTSIDE TROLL MARKET-

Erinas POV

"So these weird long ass binoculars let us see those ugly trolls and shit because they have this magical cloak called glamour?"  I asked with a flicker of confuison on my face as i investigated the mahcine in my hand with my eyes.

"yes, Erina and please refrain from swearing so much." abe stated pointing a finger at her before continuing to admire the glasses made my Emily Schaeffer.

i rolled my eyes before putting on the long glasses beofre taking them off. damn, they are exremly uncomtorable, for me anyway.

" hey, you Hell boy?!" i heard a male voice slur causing me to snap my head towards the commotion.

i watched near the van as two drunk male humans slurred at red.

" yeah!" he grinned, i shook my head. red needs to know the world seriously  isnt a beautiful space when it is captivated with all humans.

"your ugly, man!" they insulted him and threw the can of beer towards him before laughing then taking their leave.

Fucking imbeciles!

My eyebrows furrowed in anger as i saw reds grin fall and hurt flashed across his face.

i stepped forward twirling my fingers as i got ready to attack them with my elemental power.

red noticed me and shook his head at me before walking away making me frown.

As i said the world is captivated by good and bad humans.  i could understand some of the distaste some creatures had for this race.

i sighed before groaning as johan starting ordering people to get into their place.

PRINCE NUADAS POV

Faraway, feets under the ground where the sewers were placed, a royal Elven prince was sat admiring the last of one creature that belonged to the magical realm. The forest God. He watched as the gold surface twinkled in the egg. Gold has been a beautiful element that had been dug into this earth by the God only to be ruined fully by weak humans with no remorse against nature.

In the middle of the golden egg that was opened with 4 parts stood a small Neon green bean that pulsates with magic and life, let it meet water and it shall grow and rise.