Part 16

Nuada stared at her bitterly before calmly brushing her comment off.

"You will be in my presence, whenever I want, wherever I feel to be. We belong to each other. Your kindred soul cannot stop me Erina, neither will anyone's strength." Nuada spoke the last words warningly as he glanced at Hellboy who looked furious and his beaming yellow eyes pierced at the prince scornfully.

"You damn bea-" helboy had started screaming before Nuada felt annoyance pull at his hurt soul and before he knew it he gently sliced his lances tip across the demons cheek causing a small cut to form. Everyone seem to halt in their place watching the two fury shrouded males.

Hellboy narrowed his eyes at Nuada before wiping his cheeks lightly before wiping the small trial of blood. Nuada moved back, getting into a defensive stance, ready to fight. hellboy nodded, accepting the challenge as he moved liz behind him, moving her back, liz stared frantically trying to plead liz out of it but his rage was clear as day and counted be put out by now, Johann realising this grabbed the newly pregnant agent and pushing her backwards, standing in front of her.

Erina glanced in-between the two males who were glaring each other furiously. she stepped in the middle before both could jump at each other. Erina hated how they fighting over he as if she was prize. Nuada glared softly at Erina.

"move, Erina." he commanded softly with a whisper but Erina stood strong before putting the tip of her finger on the lance and pushing it down with a scowl.

"I am not a prize to be fought over, let me choose." Erina said, her eyes glancing between the retreating two frames.

Hellboy nodded smugly,knowing who Erina would choose, crossing his arms and glaring at the prince. The prince stood rigid before he pointed his lance downward sorrwfully, pain etched on his face before he spew the words out.

"i am not a fool, you will choose them, i will never reahc your standrads my lady, please do not break any of my soul." Nuada whispered before looking up and gazing into her gleaming ones.

Hellboy scowled at the Elven prince before reaching out to grab zero as arm.

Nuala glared at the demon and piled Erina towards him before he could and with a pull he enchanted the words that would teleport him to a forest.

-xxxxx-

Erina gasped, breathing heavily as she felt her whole body become light and before she knew it she standing on a forest floor.

The leaves were littering the newly green grass and humongous trees with vibrant colours stood above them like a canopy while the sun shimmered through the parting of the branches.

However, their was something weird about this forest. It wasn't like the forest near the city, their was osmrhing magical about it. The trees were way too bright and they looked alive.

Suddenly at the corner of her eye Erina saw two translucent wings flap and she with a gasp gazed at the small green pixie holding onto a green leaf.

Erina feeling the grasp on her arm pulled on it nervously.

Nuada smiled wickedly before grabbing her arm again and pulling her closer until his mouth hovered near her ear.

"Welcome to tuatha-de-dannan, my home."