Part 7

Third POV

"Serisouly, you kidnapped me and you won't even let me have a bath, excuse you!" The human sneered causing the prince to twitch in annoyance.

"I will not let your human germs spread in my bath chambers!" Nuada spat, gritting his teeth.

Erina's mouth fell open in offence. Ciaren was sat gracefully, his legs crossed and his silky black cloaks pooling on him.

He watched with amusement as the prince hissed at the human girl who he could see the fire raging her eyes. It was a fire that he could identify among females. It did not matter what race but offending a female about her 'femaleness' or striping her of her everyday female routines was not a good idea.

"You racist a-hole, you realise you're sitting in a sewer, if I did gain any germs, it's from this dirty sewer!" The girl yelled in anger as she shook the slightly large towel in her hand. Ciaren could see her knuckles paling as she gripped the soft white towel.

"I am talking of the smell of steel and man, disgustingly foul smelling human!" Nuada hissed gritting his sharp white teeth, he shut the book he was reading as he turned his head towards the disruptive human.

Nuada like ciaren had crossed his legs gracefully and was reading a historic book peacefully until the human girl had strutted in and demanded to take a bath.

It was rare for the prince to even let a human sleep and live in his exiled territory.

Erina's mouth slacked at Nuada's words. She smelled like a man?! How dare he! Erina felt her blood boil, she wish she could just grab him by his point ears painfully and screech in his ears.

She clenched her fists in anger as Nuada turned away and picked out another ancient book beside him.

4-5 books laid aside, some on top beside the low rectangle like table that reminded  Erina of Japanese traditional tables.

Ciaren stared with curiosity and amusement as she saw Erina become even more distressed. Once the tears had blurred her eyes ciaren stared in slight concern, surprising himself. He realised he had created a soft spot for the grumpy prince and the loud human. That was not good.

"How dare you! You saying I smell like a man. Well am so sorry your royal assness, go and shove your racist comments up your pale ass!!" Erina screamed as tears slipped. All Erina could think right now was shit! She didn't mean to have a outburst like a drama queen but she knew her monthly time was due nearly in a week.

Also the fact that she was being trapped in the sewers by a blood-crazed racist prince elf weighed on her emotions. Not only that home sickness had hit her and she missed red, Liz and abe. Even Manning.

Nuada stared stunned, his Amber eyes glowing in curiosity, that the human would even let those brutish words slip but he was even more stunned when he saw the translucent tears, unlike the basic human who cried non-stop mercilessly pleading and begging the moment he had taken his magical lance out, she stood brave maybe shaking but she had never cried.

He watched is confusion as the disheartened female stomped out frustrated as hot beads raced down her face.

Nuada kept staring blankly even after 30 seconds when her presence had already gone.

Nuada turned his head to stare at ciaren, his expression had shadowed under the faint light, asking for an answer to the riot and to relieve his confusion.

Ciaren chuckled lightly causing Nuada to glare weakly, not glaring with his normal intense hateful glare.

He glanced at the book lightly, pale fingers brushed the vintage book before his attention was back on his dark elf friend.