Part 13

NUADAS POV

The entirety of my life I had gone through many deaths, many pain that many would struggle to ever understand. Yet a pain like this I had not felt.

It didn't sink in until a few moments had passed and I felt the bond in me writher in pain.

It felt as if a hot white iron was slithering through my veins sorrowfully. Then I felt my heart grow heavy and I felt it being squeezed, I couldn't not breath for a moment as my vision curtained but then the pain dissapeared into thin air as did the bond.

The empty feeling was so heart wrenching. I missed absence of pain more then what I am feeling.

I let tears that I had not shed for millenniums free.

My eyes watched as Erina laid dormant on the floor, her pure black hair sprawled around her gracefully.

My hands grabbed the sword at my neck and pushed it away with my strength causing the sharp sword to slice mercilessly into my palm deeply but the pain didn't register

THIRD POV

The moving image seemed to replay in Nuadas head and the more it did the more it hurt. He was no better then the selfish humans.

The hole in their heart seemed to be present in his Elven heart as well and broke him to bits. Everything he had ever be believed in was wrong.

This girl had been given to him by Valar to turn his path but all he did was lead her path to death.

Everyone watched with wide eyes as the prince gripped the sword with his bleeding left hand and threw it across the room. The sword whizzed through the heads and stabbed one guard straight through the Gordon where a slight armour less place had been.

He growled angrily at the smirking legduil. His smirk didn't drop instead legduil challengingly stare into Nuadas roaring eyes daring him to do anything.

Then did Nuada snap and never did he lose this much control. Not even as a young Elven soldier.

His lance in his right sad grip swirled and slashed many chests deeply causing a fatal blow. Nuada did not care if these were Elven beings, the absent and breaking sorrow in him they couldn't take away or heal.

The more Nuada got peeks at legduils proud smile the more his control disappeared. He fluidly even in lost control moved around the Elven warriors, killing them in one blow.

Red with angry tears felt his demon side that he had kept at bay for years come out, he felt his red horns grow out to their full size and before the Elven soldiers knew it, a furious demon was slashing and smashing their skulls.
Liz joined her lover ignoring the streaming tears as she burned the soldiers to ashes in anger.

Ciarén watched in despair, his eyes watery, how could he let something like this ever happen?

He saw only 5 of the 50 soldiers before they were killed and another 50 came. As these soldiers came he saw his father who stood at the back in his blue royal robes untainted with blood with a prideful smile. At that moment never had Ciarén hated his father as much.never had the hatred his heart roared and burn so passionately.

Ciarén bent down and grabbed a fallen Elven soldiers royal sword. The Aluminium sword like feather in his hands. He gripped the swords handle tightly keeping at his side at an angel before he walked.

He walked through the catastrophe knowing none of the soldiers would actually harm him as he had in past wars and battles fought side by side with them unlike his father who sat in his jewel encrusted throne.

His father didn't realise he was walking towards him, ready to bestow his death upon him instead his evil dark shadowed eyes were locked with Nuads who mercilessly killed all in his path, his golden tears were streaming down his cheek and Ciarén felt himself break at the heart breaking sight of Nuadas tears.

Ciarén was only a few meters away from his father but it was obvious that the four of them could not win this battle alone so he did what he could could. What his mother had taught him before she was sent to Middle earth by his father because of the kindness in her heart.

He closed his eyes and started whispering the Elvish chant to open the gates of the trolls and goblins that were loyal to light souled Elves. Ones that had a purely kind heart like his mother and him and Nuadas bloodline.

When he finished the chant a circle twice his height in green light opened, many halted to stare in awe and confusion.

Heavy footsteps echoed before huge grey trolls and goblins with sneers came through the gate.

The leader who was the biggest in size of them had a huge axe with spikes around it stared at Ciarén.

They all knew what they had to do, for they recognised their Prince; Nuada as well as Ciarén and it was simply obvious who they were battling against.

So with screaming roars trolls and goblins dived into the group of silver armoured Elves. The number of the Elf soldiers dropped dramatically.

Legduils smirk dropped slightly to a straight expression once the trolls came in view. Legduil knew only of one person who could open the gate easily; Ciarén.

His angry Crimson eyes caught his sons and a sneer encased his coral lips. His fists clenched, his rings pressuring into his skin as he did.

Ciarén stood their with a blank face as his father took a heavy step towards him but as he did a spear went right through his heart making ciaréns heart drop.

He watched as his fathers jaw slacked and blood dripped out and down his pale chin.

"Ada! (Father)" yelled Ciarén as he pushed the soldiers and ran towards his choking father.

The metal spear retracted as it did his father fell to his knees and before he hit the ground Ciarén caught him with his trembling arms and pained eyes.

He sat on the floor with his dying father in his arms. A tear slipped from his eye and landed on his fathers pale cheeks. Then trailing down his fathers cheek.

His father felt the warm tear and opened his eyes, his eyelids fluttered as he tried to keep them open. He noticed his son. His beautiful son that he always degraded and spew hatred towards though he loved him deeply.

Legduil felt himself hollow as he realised as he lost again. He had one chance to claim the throne and make earth the belonging of faë but he had failed.

After that thought sinked, his silently crying sons face looking down at him wrenched his heart.

Legduil could feel the life seeping out of him as well as the Elven blood, he knew he was close to gone.

"G-Gi melin, ion-nin...(I love you, my son) " Legduil said shakily before breathing deeply and encased his eyes shut.

Ciarén shut his eyes tightly in sorrow as tears seeped through his tightly closed eyes.

He let a broken cry leave his lips before he noticed someone standing over them. Most likely the person who killed his father.

His head peered up slowly with watery eyes and their he was.

Nuada standing their with a blank statue expression but the tears betrayed his feelings, they streamed and raced non-stop as if he had been keeping the tears for years. Ciarén knew he did.

Nuada stared Ciarén, both eyes holding pain and nothing else.

However,

None noticed the slight heave in Erinas chest. As people said she was the giver of life and death.