Part 15

Nuadas head snapped at the scream of his name from a familiar voice.

His eyes steered to the voice and his sister was sat next to his beloved who had a weird beacon of light shrouding her. With wide eyes Nuada rushed towards her gracefully.

Every step Nuada took another Elven guard appeared in front of him so with a cold and commanding tone his voice overtook the cocoon of battle cries.

"Rise my golden warriors and deafeat inthese Elven guards that betray deeply like their false king." Nuada roared with demand and with gold clanking and meeting, the army rose one by one and the Elven guards were being defeated.

Nuada watched as many of them in fear retreated before their leader ordered a retreat and they all exited synchronically.

Nuada with a stern expression watched before rushing toward his beloved and at the sight of her his eyes softened.

"Meleth nì (my love)..." Nuada whispered as he sat next over body and the beacon of light coming from her chest became even stronger that even Nuada Elven eyes couldn't take it before he squinted slightly.

After a few moment the light started fading until it just left a angelic glow on her frame.

Nuada with warm eyes, lightly put his calloused palm on her soft pale cheek, brushing it with grace and affection.

Everyone in the room now started rushing towards the pair and the princess, now that all the Elven soldiers had retreated and the golden army stood for their next order.

While ciarén lay a few meters a way with his father in his arms, his grief slowly cutting into his faë, but he would live through it.

A soft intake of breath caught everyone's attention. Erinas apple red lips were open slightly as if she was out of breath and with a groan her eyelashes fluttered before her eyes snapped open in shock and horror.

With a feeling of nausea taking over her body, Erina snapped up into a sitting position and started breathing heavily.

Nuada with a fast move, enveloped her in his grasp, before rubbing her back comfortingly with his lips on the side of her head pressed in a small loving kiss.

Erina thought felt shocked by his kiss, which was intiated by him, she felt as if a weight had pressed down on her chest like no other but the moment Nuadas lip had touch her head the heavy burden started to dissipate.

"Get your elf hands off my sister, you co-" before hell boy could finish, a sharp point of a lance was pointed at his neck since he came to close for Nuadas comfort.

Nuada gripped his lance even tighter before pressing against the demons red skin protectively.

"You were brave, all of you were, to fight beside me in this battle but my plans will still on go, I will return Earth to the exotic magical place it used to be." Nuada stated strongly with no remorse in his voice. Many sent him disgusted looks that even after the nearly death of his other half, he still wouldn't give up the genocide of the humans.

"G-get-.." Erina mumbled weakly, her soft voice breaking as her pale skin started to glow contrasting with her emerald dress.

Nuada pulled his lance back and dropped it onto the floor with no care before staring at his other half imminently, waiting for her to speak again.

"G-get,off me!" Erina screeched with a broken voice. Nuada winced slightly at the hate stitched in her voice.

All the others watched with bewildered eyes as Erina shook Nuadas hands off before trying to get up but stumbling. Her emerald dress wavering around her like waterfalls of green.

Nuada quickly grasped her arms to stop her from stumbling down but yet again Erina pushed it away with a beautiful sneer. Her green forest eyes holding the pain but joy at the love in heart for her.

She stood shakily on her two feet, objecting to Nuadas help even though it had made her feel extremely better.

Nuada felt a sharp pain in his soul as Erina pushed her self onto Nuala and glared at him furiously. The prince clenched his hands into a fist angrily and ignored the horrid looks Erina was giving him as she detected all the blood on his golden tunic.

"H-how could you? After all of this?..." She whispered intimately, her eyes watering in betrayal before she felt a sense of dizziness and grasped onto Nualas arm.

Nuada with a regretful expression, not for the humans but for hurting his other half. He sighed before un-clenching his fists. He picked up his lance and hooked it behind his back with a calm expression. All eyes watched him as they waited for a reply.

"I will not change my plans made through millenniums be merely changed because my other half appeared. If it makes you anymore happier, I will not harm the human children and let them live in secluded area." Nuada stated calmly, as if he was just talking how how the weather was today and it made Erina feel sick to her stomach.

"You disgust me, prince!" Erina spat the last word making Nuadas eyebrows furrow before he sighed.

"We will depart, be ready meleth nì (my love) and sister." Nuada spoke demandingly. Hell boy stepped forward to object but liz held his arm before pointing at Erina will looked like she would explode any moment,

Before anyone could register, Erina pulled herself off of Nuada and hauled her hand back to strike Nuadas cheek but just as it was going to make contact, Nuada grabbed her wrist with his unworldly fast reflexes with a angered and betrayed expression.

"Why!" He questioned furiously, he didn't let go of her wrist even when Erina whimpered as she tried to pull it.

Nuada scowled before gripping her wrist tightly and pulling her towards him. With a gasp Erina slammed gently onto his armoured chest making her whimper which caused Nuadas grip to loosen automatically. However the whimper wasn't because of physical pain.

"Gi melin (I love you) even if you do not agree with my plans, don't try to push me away , Erina." Nuada spoke calmly but the pain in his voice betrayed him. Even if Erina felt hurt to the deep ends, the way her name rolled so gracefully of his tongue swelled her bonded heart, she denied feeling by thinking it was the bond.

Hell boy still insistent on bashing up Nuada was being kept back by Johann and Liz while Abe was awkwardly standing with Nuala, his blue fish eyes flitting to her every moment.

Erina let tears waved her vision before she a let a hot bead fall, many still watched in awe as the tear turned to a diamond. Nobody questioned it. They will leave that questions to the end when everything was solved.

Nuada watched also bewildered but the pain in his Amber eyes as he reached to get rid of the moist trail on her cheek but Erina pulled her face away painfully was the worst. It felt like his mate isn't trust him at all.

She watched as Nuada dropped his hand helplessly. Erina stared into his anguished Amber eyes that held hate as old as time.

"You love for what I am now, if I was still human, you would of killed me!" Erina stated painfully but Nuada didn't move, neither did his face expression that was blank.

"You are not one of men anymore, the problem is solved, why still dwell?" Nuada questioned with slight anger at how insistent on Erina was to bring back up her human life form.

"Because am still human, you can't deny it, I may look a elf maiden but inside am human. I feel compassion and sympathy but you Nuada....." Erina trailed off, biting her lip conflicted before finishing her sentence.

"Your a monster, un-deserving of love." She whispered watching as his eyes showed the breaking of his heart.

-