Part 12

Prince Nuada looked up with sharp topaz eyes that held pain and Anger. His hands gripped Erinas Elf frame even tighter, embracing her closer towards him protectively.

His cold creme armour felt hard and cold against Erinas newly soft pale skin. The elleth (she-elf) breathed softly, her chest rising and falling gracefully.

"I demand to know Who you are!" Nuada spat, he felt something about this man. He seemed familiar. The royal blue fabric that adorned him with silver embroidery screamed royalty and status. If not that, the twisted silver wood crown with white gems placed in the glinting silver wood screamed king. What caused some kind of suspiciousness enter him was his death smoking crimson blood eyes, he had been consumed by darkness but unlike ciarén he seemed way lost in the darkness and an evil aura shrouded him. He was un-saveable.

"I am King legduil, brother of Balor and obviously you are my nephew, son of my pathetic brother." Legduil stated, his blood red eyes twinkled dangerously. He stepped forward his blue robes slithering around him gracefully against his pale skin but not as pale as an Elf.

Nuada felt his heart beat rapidly as shock electrocuted his senses and blood. His eyes widened causing his sun like eyes to become more prominent in the visible vision. He quickly composed himself once the words his apparent 'uncle' said registered.

He felt anger boiling his blood and a sneer was carved in his face. His lips twitched in disgust and glared at Legduil with fiery domination and intimidation.

"Do not dare to insult the king with your cowardice words, uncle? If you are my uncle then I am ashamed to be related to pathetic and un- honourable likes of you!" The Prince spat, fury swirled in his voice making it deep and warning like.

Legduil felt conflicted. This was his nephew and he has indeed grown to be a strong Elven prince that had wisdom and knowledge but he was also too consumed by his feelings and mind. His need to diminish humanity was something Legduil would jump at to join but he would not do it with Nuada. The throne was his!

"You have at last strained her powers, Prince. It would be wise to hand it over to the one with more wisdom and a stronger soul to handle it." Legduil stated with a smirk that carved his face. His eyes wide in hunger at the need of the power. He seemed entranced, captivated by his hunger.

Nuada realised, Legduil must have been after this kind of power a long time, but how did he come to know of it? How did he know he had Erina?

A sinister laugh eloped in the air making many pair of eyes glints confusion and fear. The madness in the laugh was nerving. The laugh belonging to Legduil angered many, especially two males in the room; red and Nuada.

"This hag has gone nuts, who don't you all Elves just sod off!" Hell boy spat, trying to escape johanns grasp.

The interruption caught the eye of Legduil. He glanced at the demon with interest. A knowing smile appeared on his face as he looked at the demon.

"Demon, oh, yes you must be his son. How honourable your father was. Tis a shame that he is banished from this world, then I needn't to do what I am going to do now." Legduil stated with the same knowing smile until it dropped and hunger tinted at his expression, his Crimson eyes glinting joyfully At the power embedded in the blood of the demon.

"Tis a shame, your power is being wasted and thrown away for selfish humans..." Legduil trailed, watching amusingly as the demon struggled against the grasp of johann, hell boy growled at the words, that man was no father of his.

Legduil felt prideful that he could hit a nerve so easily but after all this was a demon. They got agitated easily.

Liz glared at the old Elf, a fire ball forming in her palms. Legduil watched for a second before dismissing it. That magic was weak. Erinas held all elements but her power goes beyond, it brings life and death, it can ruin earth make another earth; it was the ultimate power.