Part 3

Amber eyes followed a chocolate coloured hair female as she walked into a garbage truck while chatting to a red demon (A/N garbage truck because in hellboy they travel in a garbage truck to blend in)

"Is this measly human girl you are talking of ciaren ?" Nuada snarled in disgust. He was stood over the roofs getting ready to make his appearance. His royal blood was boiling with anger when he learnt that the red demon, Amung un Rama, had killed his friend, Mr.wink when in the troll market.

"Yes, your highness." The dark elf Stated. The prince had decided to trust him and names were traded.

The prince wasn't surprised his name was ciaren since after all ciaren meant 'the dark one.'

Ciaren was about to continue his speech when the prince disappeared in a blink making him sigh agitatedly, he envied greatly the power Royal elfs gained.

But he knew to keep those feelings at bay it would stir too much trouble.

-

Prince Nuada stepped out into the opening where the demon, the human girl and other agents were chattering as they got ready to go.

He watched in fury as the demons ,fishman, a tinman( johann krauss) and of course the human girls backs were all turned towards him as they walked away but what made triple his anger was his twin sister, Nuala was with the crowd stroking the crown piece embedded to the torso of her gown.

"You will pay for what you done to my friend down their!" Prince Nuada spat but keeping his emotions at bay.

All faces turned towards him. Nuada watched as the demon put a colassal cigarette upon his red lips. He caught the human girls golden eyes for a second before watching the demon again. Golden eyes were uncommon amongst humans.

"You take checks?" The demon mocked making the prince irritated.

He looked over to his twin sister in anger before his anger slipped away. He could not stay mad too long to his sister. After all they were linked and not the weak link between human twins.

This link allowed the other to feel what the other twin is feeling and if for example the prince had a cut inflicted on his arm the princess would have the exact same one.

The prince held Nuala close to his heart, much too close.

He took out the golden egg that he was working on before the dark elf had intruded.

He pressed the small button on top of the egg causing it to open with 4 parts.

"No, brother, no!" Princess Nuala cried out as the green pulsating bean was revealed. A forest God.

The others looked in confusion.

Prince Nuada grabbed the green bean and stared into the human girls eyes for a split second before whispering to the bean; "kill him"

The demon frowned in amusement as he watched the bean and it started to jump going forward.

"It's just a jumping bean!" Hellboy exclaimed.

The prince rolled his eyes at his ignorance.

"It's going for water quick!" The princess yelled, the fish man started running after it.

As the commotion was taking place the prince slyly approached the human girl making her yelp but he enclosed his hand over her mouth before the sound could be heard by the others. She was a few steps away from them.

Prince Nuada felt disgusted for even touching the measly human but he had to befriend her and make her fall in love with him before straining her of her powers.

"Am sorry, my dear lady for the harsh actions am taking but I must talk to you and for those reasons I need to knock you to the land of dreams." The prince said in a sickly sweet voice that Erina could not detect.

Erina felt confused and scared. Firstly the prince was as hot as it could get. For a elf. They were pretty much hotter then any humans. She nearly dropped her jaw when she saw him because damn. But one could say she felt fear that she has never felt when he had caught her eyes. She could feel the evilness lurking in him and it was consuming his heart.

Erina knew that if she said no anyway he would still knock her out. It's not like she could scream for help.

She closed her eyes as if giving permission to the prince.

The prince smirked before whispering a enchantment  in elvish and breathed onto the human girl.

What the hell? Was Erina's first thought when she felt his hot breath that smelt like lavender blow onto her but before she could comprehend, sleep over took her and her eyes lids dropped low before closing and enveloping her into darkness.

-