Part 14

PRINCESS NUALA POV

I felt a pain sear at the left of my head making a light groan escape my coral lips. As my conscious and senses came back I heard familiar battle cries and clashes of metal swords and the sound of skin being ripped and the squelching of pierced bodies.

Panic grasped my insides as my eyes snapped open and with a swift move I pulled myself off the ground sitting on my legs and my jaw slacked at the view in front of me.

Trolls and Elven soldiers were fighting each other with spears, swords and arrows while red and Liz as well as Johann had joined the fight with their skills.

My eyes caught my brother who stood over a young Elven man who had King Legduil in his arms with sorrowful tears racing down his cheeks.

My eyes studied my brother stood over him and never had I seen him so lost and emotionless as if his faë and soul was ripped from his body. His demeanour was extremely similar to the golden soldiers but my heart halted for a minute when I noticed the tears, I have only seen my brother cry once and that was millenniums ago.

I realised I should feel the emptiness and sorrow that was shown on my brothers face. Our link was broken!

I didn't know whether to feel happy or upset about it but my thoughts were cut off when a familiar groan sounded from beside me.

My eyes peered down to reveal Abe on the floor, his eyes squeezed shut in pain but he was awake.

I quickly grabbed his hand and all his feelings and thoughts rushed into my mind making the empty spot of my broken link be replaced and filled for a moment.

"Rest, Abe, the sounds you hear are nothing for you to worry about." Nuala whispered before whispering Elvish words to enchant Abe to sleep.

She knew she was being selfish by keeping Abe from fighting because Abe most likely would join the battle but Nuala had an array of emotions growing for him and she didn't want him to get hurt.

Nuala watched as Abe dozed off and she got up onto her feet steadily before scanning the room to see where Erina was.

Her eyes filled with translucent tears as she spot her sprawled gracefully on the floor with blood pooling around her. With Nuada fighting and not next to her means they deemed her dead but Nuala felt small pulses of life still in her.

She glanced nervously before grabbing fists of the front of her dress and rushing down the steps towards Erina who was now a beautiful elleth.

The transformation had surprised Nuala as well and never had shed Sen such an Elven mix done so beautifully.

Nuala ducked as a troll arm swung near her and her heart raced in fear but she quickly got down on the floor when she reached Erina.

Nuala bit her lip nervously as she gently pushed strands of Erinas pure black hair back to reveal more of her clear glowing skin.

Nuala had been taught many ways of healing in her Kingdom, from herbs to magic to human medicine but when Nuala had placed her hand on top of Erinas pierced heart she was surprised extremely.

Her heart itself was stitching itself up until it was way more healthier then before it was pierced.

Nuala could feel Erinas Magic pulsing into her which was confusing because didn't her brother drain all her powers.

"Nuada!" Nuala screamed as a beacon light started shrouding Erina

-