Prologue The ledgend

Elizabeth St.Cloom was born January 20th 1975. She grew to be a very beautiful young lady. She was a very bright girl. Long golden brown hair , ice blue eyes and a smile that could melt your heart. She went to Grimco High located in the town of Grimco. On the night of May 7th 1992 , at the age of 17, Elizabeth was walking the train tracks. It was not unusual for her to do this. she new the train came around exactly 11:07 so until 11:05 she could stay on the tracks. However that dark night of may the train came a little early the train came at 11:00.

The train tracks were named St.Cloom train tracks after her. The girl that life was taken to early. The town was never really the same. A plaque in Elizabeths honer was nailed to the wall of the Grimco high school. So the girl with a heart of hold would not be forgotten. Grimco seamed a little darker without her bright smile.

Some have said that they have seen a ghostly figure outside their window of the train when they passed by. Others swear they have seen her walking the tracks at 10:55 and disappears at 11:07. Some hear a scream of a girl at 11:00. Never has anyone ever been to let alone walked the tracks ever since. In fear of seeing the ghost of Elizabeth St.Cloom

___________________
I hope you enjoyed ( even though its only the prologue )

Vote , comment , and add to your library so you don't miss an update.

Just to say updates may take some time. I have some school stuff I have to do for high school next year so I'm a little busy as of lately. I apologize for any inconvenience.

All My Love
~A~