Chapter 19

Taylor, Lilly and her husband all made their way back to the old St.Gloom place. The three soon arrived at the house. Taylor opened the door and welcomed Lilly and her husband into her old childhood home. Leading them to the kitchen where Taylor's mom was. When the three entered his mother turned around almost as if she anticipated their entry.

"Taylor? Where have you been all day? Oh Clara nice to see you again. And who are these people?"

"Mom this is Lilly and her husband, Derrick Truster. You remember that girl I was doing that uh.... paper on. Elizabeth St.Gloom? This is her younger sister. Lilly."

"Oh it's very nice to meet you both." Taylor's mom said and extended her had to both of them. "My son has been so interested in the history of this house, it's all he's talked about. Come sit down."

They all sat down at the table while Taylor and Clara made every one a cup of tea or coffee. The two brought the beverages out to the table and sat down to listen to Lilly's stories.

"After Elizabeth passed away I turned more into quite a rebel child. I went out all the time and my parents were always mad about it but I guess it was kinda my way of keeping Elizabeth off their minds, they were to busy disciplining me to think about her, but when I was about 18 I got pregnant, the stress of me and the town still morning the loss of my dear sister drove my parents mad. They moved us far away from Grimco in hopes to start a new, I had to give my child up for adoption of course, we were starting fresh and as much as I hated to do it, it was what was right, I didn't want a child to be raised in a messed up family." Lilly continued with her heart felt story. " He'd be about sixteen now I believe, I only ever got one picture of him." Lilly removed a photo from her purse and handed it to Taylor and his mother to look at.

When Taylor looked at the photo he noticed something very familiar, Taylor held in his hand a photo of him as a baby.

******
That was like really bad, and I'm so sorry that this sucks so bad but  you can deal with it.

Comment , I love to hear feed back and vote if you wish, and don't forget to add to your library so you don't miss an update

All My Love
~A~