Chapter 13

"You can't remember anything of your life?"

"All I can remember is the train hitting me, it's the only scene that plays in my head."

As much as this did frustrate Taylor, he couldn't just storm off. "That's all?"

"Sorry, Taylor. In afraid to say that you're not the first to try and help me but every time they run and give up. I've just learned to accept the fact that I'll probably be here reliving the last moments over and over."

"Maybe we can jog your memory or something? Is there anything at all you can remember I need something . Anything to go on?"

"Taylor, I don't know how to help you. I can't remember a thing, the only thing I remember is walking the tracks and then ..."

This left Taylor lost in thought, how could he possibly help this girl if he has no idea what Elizabeth needs help with?
"Listen Elizabeth I'm gonna help you, I don't know how but I'm going to."

"Wait... Taylor , was there anything in the house that could help?"

"When we got there it was empty?"

"Does it have an attic?" Elizabeth asked Taylor in an act to help him out.

"I don't know I never looked for one."

"I may not remember much but one thing I do know is that most houses, older ones at least, have an attic. If my family left anything behind maybe it'll show some kind of helpful hint in how I can leave."

"You're right! I'll be back Elizabeth, I'm gonna head to the house right now and look for that attic." The second he ended his sentence, Taylor went running to the old house he now lived in. If he knew anything about old houses the attic could be reached by a pull down latter somewhere on the celling. Once he reached his house running to his room to grab his flashlight, if he finds the attic it'll be dark. Looking up at the celling for some sign of the supposed attic, and then he found it. A raided area in the celling, Taylor reached yup on his tip toes and searched for a handle or something to grab. Taylor finally found it and yanked the stairs down. Dust came down along with the stairs.

"Taylor is that you?" Taylor's mom said as she made her way to Taylor after she had heard a loud bang.

"Uh... Yeah."

"Taylor wha... What's this?" She asked as she came in sight of Taylor and could see what stood in front of him.

"There stairs, to the attic."

"I didn't know this place had an attic."

Taylor started to climb up the stairs." I just found it."

"Wait you can't just go up there, it might not be safe."

"It's fine mom, I'm just curious as to what's up here. I'll be...." Taylor stopped talking as he reached the top of the stairs and saw exactly what he was hoping to find.

"Taylor?"

.................................
Hey, okay so from here on I'm apologize in advance for the slowest updates known to man. I appreciate anyone who has had patients with me.

Comment , I love to hear feed back and vote if you wish, and don't forget to add to your library so you don't miss an update

All My Love
~A~