Chapter 18

Taylor spent the next week search for Lilly St.Gloom , the only issue is was she married, If she was her name would have changed. Cooper also helped in the search for young Lilly, who wouldn't be to young now at the age 35. It took them a while but they finally found a lady buy the name Lilly Truster two towns over. It might not be her but it's the only lead they had. Taylor had asked Clara if she would accompany him, more so because he need her to drive.

"Ready for a road trip?" Clara asked him as he entered her car. The town they were heading to was an hour and a half away, so they were in for a somewhat long commute.

Once they had driven all the way to the town they were looking for they went to the address they managed to dig up.

"I guess you want me to go to the door?" Taylor asked

"Well I sure as hell aren't doing it."

Taylor opened his car door and slowly got out. There was a car in the driveway attached to the lot so someone was home. He walked up to the door and waited for an answer. A few moments passed and the door opened, revealing a mid height women with extremely dark hair like Taylor's and lighter brown eyes.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh yeah I'm looking for someone by the name of Lilly?"

"I am she."

"I was wondering what your maiden name was, I found you by the name of Lilly Truster but should you by any chance be Lilly St.Gloom?"

"If you want to talk about that incident that happened however many years ago, I'm not her."

"No it's that. I moved into your old house and I was going through some boxes in the attic I found and there were diaries from your sister, Elizabeth. And I know it sounds crazy but I've met her. She travels the tracks near the house, the ones she passed away on and I've talked to her, she has something she needs to tell you."

"Kid ..."

" I know it sound crazy but if you would just come with me and my friend and maybe both you and Elizabeth can move on from whatever happened."

It took a long time but Taylor finally managed to convince Lilly after her husband got home and said he would just follow them back.

Once they arrived at Taylor's home and Lilly's old one. By the time they got back it was late, Lilly wanted to get this done and over with. Taylor walked them to the tracks.

"Elizabeth!"

"Yes Taylor how can I help you, have you made any progress in your search? Nice to see you again too Clara."

"Same to you."Clara said with her usual smile

"Actually Elizabeth..... I'd like you to meet Lilly."

"Lilly? My young Lilly?"

Lilly stood shocked at what she was looking at.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"Lilly, no listen, I've been wandering these tracks for 25 years, I guess your older now, but I wanted to say I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you."

Lilly was now in tears " oh Elizabeth, I can't say how much I miss you . I'm sorry I bugged you so much .

Elizabeth began to fade and disappear.

"Lilly I love you and I always will."

"Elizabeth I'll never forget you, ever."

"Thank you Taylor , thank you so much."

"I was happy to help."

And she was gone. Lilly was a mess of tears . Taylor invited her and her husband to come to his home for a tea. Of course Clara decided  to come along tooThey accepted the invitation and they headed back to the old house

*****
So this is practically done,  I know this chapter was a bit rushed , sorry .there will be one more chapter and then The Girl On The Train Tracks will finally be completed
Comment , I love to hear feed back and vote if you wish, and don't forget to add to your library so you don't miss an update

All My Love
~A~