Chapter 1

Taylor Mackenzie sat in the back seat along with his two younger brothers, David and Jackson, as his mother sat in the passenger seat , his father at the wheel. They were driving behind the moving van. Taylor's mind wandered as they drove past tree after tree. They were moving To the town Grimco. It was late summer, a week until school was set to start. At least they had moved before school and not in the middle of the semester. Taylor's mother had been relocated by her work. They were opening a shop in Grimco and they needed someone to mange it, it may only be a small town but they were expanding their company, so they asked his mother. She of corse accepted, they packed within a week and were out by the Saturday after she accepted the job.

Taylor had light brown eyes and  dark brown hair , so dark it looked black. Unlike his two brothers that had chocolate brown hair and  dark brown eyes.

The Mackenzie's arrived at their new home. The movers carried the big furniture to the where Taylor's mother told them to. Soon everyone started to put the boxes of the family's belongings into the living room. Taylor's parents thanked the movers and handed then each a twenty dollar bill as a tip for all the hard work.

Taylor waked to the door when he heard the door bell. It was probably the pizza that his father had ordered. They all thought it would be easier considering all their stuff was in boxes.

"Is this the hose hold of the Mackenzie's?" The boy delivering the pizza asked.

"It is." Taylor answered getting the money for the food ready. " How much?"

"46.25"

Taylor took the pizza and handed a fifty dollar bill to the boy. " Keep the change."

Taylor brought the pizza to the table in the kitchen. His mother had moved a box to the kitchen containing plates and cups. He grabbed 5 cups, and 5 plates. Also getting the pitcher and filling it with water from the kitchen tap. He brought it all over to the table and called for his two brothers who had started to set up their rooms.

"School starts in a week," Taylor's mother explained." You excited?"

"Going to school, a new school, of corse I'm excited." Taylor said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well I know I'm excited," Jackson said

"Me too." David agreed

"Ya it's easier for you you're younger," Taylor said to his two brothers " it's harder when your in grade 11."

"Whatever , I still think its exciting." David said with a mouthful of pizza.

"David" His father said sternly " don't talk with your moth full, it's rude."

"Sorry dad."

The Mackenzie's finished eating and Taylor gathered a few of the boxes marked Tay. He made his way upstairs to his new room. He walked past both his brothers' room's almost fully unpacked. Taylor made it to the end of the hall were the door to his new room waits. He placed the boxes on the ground and opened the door. The room was a light purple, the last owner must have been a girl. Luckily Taylor's father told him he could paint the room if needed, and it was defiantly    needed. Taylor decide to not unpack yet since he needed  to paint the walls. 

It was late at night when Taylor grabbed his pillow and blanket from a box and walked to the family room on the main floor to sleep on the couch. It essentially his favourite thing to do but his bed wasn't  set up yet and he refused to sleep on the floor. He tossed and turned and could not find sleep. He tried counting sheep and drinking water but sleep was no where in sight. He finally got fed up and steeped outside for some fresh air.

When Taylor returned to the couch , his bed for the night, he lay down and clear his mind. Finally sleep found him, however only for a short time.

.........................
Ok that wasn't that good , kinda bad but it something, it will get better I promise. I apologize for any errors.

Vote, comment, and add to your library  so you don't miss an update.

All My Love
~A~