Chapter 16

"Score!" Taylor said " if it's confidential it's bound to be important right?"

"I wouldn't get my hopes up, not one box has helped us yet."

Cooper placed the box on the floor in the middle of all of them. "Taylor do you want to do the honours?"

Taylor opened the box and revealed what was inside.

"Books?!" Clara yelled"Are you kidding me? The box marked confidential is filled with dumb books?"

"Clara, calm down."

"Why should I do that, Rayna? I've just spent the majority of my time looking through a dead girls stuff."

"There're diaries. Her diaries I'm guessing"

Taylor took one out from the top and read out load one of the entry's.

" May 1st, 1992,
   Lily won't leave me alone, she has been fallowing me and copying me! My parents tell me that it's because she wants to be like me, but could se do it subtlety instead of copying my every move? I guess  I'll go out to the train tracks, like always that's what I do, just whenever really."

"That's an entry?" Cooper asked

"Yeah, what day did she get killed again?" Taylor asked to anyone who knew.

"Um .....May 7th 1992" Clara confirmed.

"So this is the diary she was keeping the week she died. The first entry in this one is May 1st."

"Well what are you waiting for Taylor?" Cooper said excitedly." Go to the last entry in the diary."

Taylor flipped to the last page that had writing on it. And began to read.

"May 7th , 1992
     I'm tired of Lilly, she still haven't stopped copying me. I snapped at her this morning. I haven't talked to her since, I'm giving her the silent treatment, I'm gonna go out to my tracks to clear my head, I'll probably end up apologize tomorrow but right now I'm just to mad to even consider apologizing."

"Do you think that's what her unfinished business is?" Rayna asked.

"It's gotta be," Taylor started." She never apologized to Lilly for snapping at her, she was going to but died before she had the chance."

"Lilly's her sister, I wonder if she's still around here?" Clara confirmed. I believe she was nine or ten at the time so that would make her about thirty four."

"We have to ask Elizabeth about her first and see if she remembers her. Maybe bringing up her sister will trigger her to remember."

Taylor had a sense of accomplishment, he might have just figured out how to set poor Elizabeth St.Gloom free

*****
Comment , I love to hear feed back and vote if you wish, and don't forget to add to your library so you don't miss an update

All My Love
~A~