Chapter 2

I've never seen these train tracks before, where am I?

It's dark and the only source of light was from the moon, it was a clear night many stars in the sky, however this does not help the problem of location.
Train tracks , in the middle of the night, not really clicking together.
I don't even know what state I'm in. Only one ting to do, start walking.

I walk along the train tracks none of my questions being answered.
The sky is a deep shade of blue and I know it must be late. I walk for what feels like hours.
I see my shadow project into the ground in front of me. I step off the tracks to make way for the train and continue walking. I hear someone humming so I look up and see a girl walking the tracks. Long dark hair , and dressed in a green dress. I stare at her for only a moment when I realize she Hasn't noticed the train.

"Hey!" I yell to her "get off the tracks!" she remains on the tracks and I try again.

"The trains coming get ,off the tracks." I use my hands to make a megaphone effect.

She finally heard me and turns to me.

"What?" she says but it's too late. the train came at her fast she had no time to get off the tracks. She lets out a final scream before it hits.

Her last face filled with fear stuck in my mind. The train passes and I stand in shock, her scream still ringing in my ears. Her final moments play through my head time after time. An endless loop of her death.

.........................

I know shout but you'll get it next chapter, I hope it makes sense anyway.

Comment , vote and add to your library so you don't miss an update

All My Love
~A~