Chapter 7

Taylor's alarm went off for him to get up, to him the sound of the alarm was the most annoying sound ever. it was the first day of school, also something he found annoying.

         Taylor got up and got dressed. Heading to the kitchen to get something to eat before he left to attend the worse day of his life.

"Taylor, excited for the first day?" His mother asked him when he entered the kitchen

"Not really."

"Keep your head up. Maybe it won't be that bad."

"Mom ,it's my first at a new high school  there is no way it could go well."

"Try Taylor, just try. Finnish up, you have to get to the bus stop soon or you'll miss the bus."

           Taylor finished his breakfast and got ready to leave, it never took him very long. He was out the door within minuets. Luckily he didn't need to wait for his brothers, since they were still in elementary school they didn't need to go on the bus, there is an elementary school in walking distance. Being completely truthful Taylor thought he could walk to the high school it would just take him some time. Taylor walked to the buss stop where there were a few other people there,all had backpacks , he assumed them to be high school students also. He tried to stay invisible and unnoticed.The bus finally arrived and he was the last one to step foot.Once on the odd, dirty , yellowish bus he searched quickly for an empty seat by itself. There was one by the back so he sat there. He spent his time on the bus starring out the window, until he felt someone tap his left shoulder. He turned around to see a girl staring at him with aside grin on her face, she had light blond hair almost a white and blue eyes.

"Hey, are you new? I've never seen you on the bus before."

"Yah, I just moved here."

"From where?"

"Places."

"Not going to tell me are you?"

"Nope."

"Why? Are you some juvenile delinquent and had to move because he caused some kid to go blind or something?"

Taylor smiled at her question. "I wouldn't tell you even if that was true."

"Then where you from."

"Places."

"Still not budging, ok then, will you tell why you moved here?"

"My dads job transferred him here."

"Well welcome to Grimco the town where badly anyone  over twenty years old smiles."

"Thanks, so glad to be here." Taylor said with every ounce of sarcasm he had.

"It's not all that bad, I mean I live here."

"And what makes you think I enjoy your company or even you?"

"One you haven't known me long enough to see if you like me or not, other then first impression, and two obviously you enjoy my company or you wouldn't be talking to me still."

"I'm board."

The girl laughed."You are a funny one. I'm Rayna , Ray for short."

"Taylor."

"Nice to meet you Taylor."

The bus stopes and Taylor guesses it's to pick up more kids from a bus stop. He was still talking to Ray when he felt someone sit down beside him. He looked over to see Clara.

"Hey Taylor, Rayna."

"You know him? I thought you were new." Ray asked Taylor

"I met her at the hard wear store. And when I met her she had a car, why are you ridding the bus?"

"My parents took away my driving privileges, they didn't like the idea that I was driving someone I just met home."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Anyways," Rayna said "Do you know where he's from, he refuses to tell me."

"Not a clue."

"Shoot. have you got your time table?"

"Yeah, why."

"Let me see."Ray said as Taylor handed her his time table from his backpack "We have first period history together! And you have third period  english with both Clara and me, how excited are you?'

"Oh very."

"I'm catching some sarcasm." Clara says to him.

"I do believe you're right Clara." Ray says to Clara

        The bus soon arrives at the school and the three exchange locker numbers. Ray's locker was closer to the history room so Taylor would meet her there and they would walk to history together , then after lunch they all meet at his locker to walk to english together. 

Perhaps mom was right,Taylor thought, maybe it won't be all that bad. Maybe his first day would be relatively okay.

..........................

Hey!! sorry or the somewhat long wait. what do you think of Rayna aka Ray?

Like always , vote comment and add to your library so you don't miss an update. all three are greatly appreciated 

All My Love 

~A~