Chapter 6

Taylor looked around and he was once again by a set of train tracks, he remembered the girl from the last time he was by a set of train tracks. He started to walk around , desperate to find those same tracks. It felt like forever but he finally spotted a set, however there was no girl.

'Maybe if I walk down the tracks a little further.'He thought to himself

He walked the tracks steadily, one foot after another. He walked a few minuets before he could see the silhouette of a house.HE could feel a rumble beneath his feet and the first thing to come to his mind was the train was approaching, there was bush on either side of the tracks so picked up his pace however he was not as fast as a train.He made it to a clear path and was about to run off the tracks when he hear someone yell to him .

"Get off, the trains coming."

Taylor was about to jump off the tracks but his shoelace  was caught under one of the metal hrs. He struggled and tried to untangle and get it un stuck, he eventually started to just undo his shoes, the light of the train was blinding him. He gave up and just after he pulled off his shoe the girl who yelled to him had ran and pushed him off the tracks , her landing beside him. The train passed only seconds after. 

"You saved me."He said to the girl.

"I've had my time with trains, trust me.I should have warned you earlier but,"

"It's fine."

""I'm afraid your shoes gone with the train."She said standing up and dusting herself off. 

"I needed new ones anyways."

She let out a small laugh, reaching her hand out to Taylor. "So what are you doing on the tracks?"

"To be honest, I have no clue."He said to her "What are you doing out here so late"

"I just finished walking the tracks, I heard footsteps behind me and saw you running, I knew the train was coming and I couldn't just let you struggle."

"Im taylor by the way."

"Elizabeth, my friends call me Izzy."

"Elizabeth! Where are you?" A voice called from somewhere near the house.

"That's my mother, I have to go, It was nice meeting you Taylor."

"Same to you." He called after her.

"I'm here almost every night if you ever want to talk." She said before she disappeared into the darkness.

"Elizabeth ," Taylor thought  "what a nice name."

..........................................

This is actually only the length of half my last chapter , but this was another dream chapter thing.

Anyways,

Comment, i love to hear feed back and add to your library so you don't miss an update 

All My Love 

~A~