Chapter 11

Taylor couldn't get his head wrapped around the fact that, he himself just talked to Elizabeth St.gloom, the girl that died so many years ago. Why and how? Why him ? His mind was going wild and crazy with thought. How could he of seen her. Taylor stood in shock. He needed to find out why he could see her. He walked back to his house and entered as quietly as possible, he went up to his room and lay in is bed he managed to get upstairs to his room with his mother not paying much attention to him. By the way he's been acting he was not gonna be in her good books. He looked over at his clock and it was almost ten thirty. But he could not calm down his mind. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialled Clara's number.

"Hello?"
" Clara?"
"Taylor? What the hell are you doing calling me at ten o'clock at night I'm getting ready for bed?"

" I know it sounds crazy but I just had a super natural experience and it's freaking me out."

" Are you serious? Oh my god you could be the star of a horror movie!" Clara squealed through the phone.

"Care to elaborate?"

"You moved onto a house that a girl lived in before she got hit by a train and you just had a supernatural experience? Sounds like a thriller to me."

"But Clara I'm serious. Ever since I've moved here I've been getting these visions white some girl on the train tracks behind my house and I though after you told me about Elizabeth I just kept dreaming it but I just had another vision but this one was real like I wasn't dreaming?"

"Taylor, you're scaring me. You can't be serious there is no such thing as  ghosts. Maybe your house has a gas leak or something?"

"My parents and brothers are fine it's just me, can you help me figure more out about this girl I need to know why she's still here?"

"Why me?"

"You've lived here longer then me. We can talk to everyone else tomorrow and ask them too but please."

"You're right Taylor." Clara said and Taylor finally thought thank god she believes me.

"You'll help me out."

"No, you're crazy. I think you need to get some sleep check your head maybe your sick." Then the line went dead.

Could be be sick, Taylor put his hand to his forehead pulling it away fast. 'No way I'm sick he thought and he could not be tire cause he got these more then just today. There must be something he could do to get Clara to believe him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it sucks and it's short but it's mostly just a filler so give me some slack. I'll try to update more often but I'm running low on how to get my ideas into actual chapters, anyways....

Comment , I love to hear feed back and vote if you wish, and don't forget to add to you're library so you don't miss an update
P.S I'd love it if you check out my new short story called Dear Alice <3

All My Love
~A~