Chapter 15

Cooper, Rayna and Clara all showed up to Taylor's house as soon S they could, you see he didn't really tell them why he wanted them over, actually to get them here fast he sent an SOS to all of them. 

"What's the SOS? Are you alright, is something wrong?" Clara said looking around the attic to try and look for any sign of needing help.

"No" Taylor responded

"Then what's with the SOS man?" Cooper asked him.

"Listen I sent out the SOS so you could get here fast."

"Dude so not a resin to send out an SOS, just say you want us here fast. You got us thinking someone was dying or something."

"Sorry, but look!" Taylor said pointing to the many boxes that inhabited the attic.

"Taylor." Rayna said with concern in her eyes." There boxes, just boxes, what's the big deal with them?"

"Their Elizabeth's, remember the girl that was killed in the train tracks not that far from here?"

"Oh Taylor are you still hung up on the idea you've seen her? Ghosts aren't real Taylor." Clara once again instead.

"Come on Clara, you have to believe me. She was there and I did see her. She really does haunt the tracks. She just doesn't know why, and I intend to help her."

"Taylor you need help. I can't believe you believe that."

"Clara, just listen, give my sighting a chance. Stay over until it's dark and then you can see her for yourself, until then help me look through these boxes to find something about her that may be unfinished."

"Taylor ...... Fine." Clara has been convinced, to help for a bit anyway. Even if it's just to amuse Taylor.

"We're in!" Rayna said for both her and Cooper." I love all that ghost stuff and I know Coop does too."

"Great, you guys are great, I owe you one."

Taylor, Copper, Rayna and even Clara, serpent their time searching through boxes, some filled with clothes, others filled with little trinkets. They looked through every little box, and the only one that had found anything was Rayna and that was a vintage skirt that she just loves.

"Well that was a total waste of time." Clara said, speaking what nobody else wanted to say.

"Guys I'm sorry, I thought there would be some sort of clue as to what's holding Elizabeth back."

"Wait," Cooper said varying a box over from the far side of the room."there's one more"

On the box was, like the others, Elizabeth's name written on it however this one also had one more thing written on it......

Confidential.

******
Comment , I love to hear feed back and vote if you wish, and don't forget to add to your library so you don't miss an update

All My Love
~A~