Epilogue

It's been about 7 years since that year, when I helped the ghost of Elizabeth St. Gloom. When I first moved to Grimco I never would have imagined that I would end up doing that. I'm lucky I did end up helping her, because along the way I helped myself.

I always had the inkling that I was adopted, I was not really like my parents or my brothers, our appearance was different and even some of the ways I acted were different. Not that I'm complaining, the mom that raised me will always be my mom, she cared for me when I was sick or hurt and was always there for me. Lilly, my biological mother and Elizabeth's sister, is a newer addition to my life. We had to start from scratch and learn about each other. I visit and call Lilly often and even spend some holidays with her when I have the chance.

As for the actual town of Grimco, it's changed a lot too since that year. The town is as if a weight has been lifted of it. People smile more and the town is just more happy then it was before. It's almost as if the town knew that poor Elizabeth St.Gloom was in a trap of constant rail way walking but just didn't have the courage to help, or really even know where to start. And once Elizabeth was free of her unfinished business of saying sorry to her dear sister, and telling her how much she loved and cared for her that sadness of the towns prize pupil trapped of an endless walk was vanished.

It was a crazy year and it's been kinda crazy since then to , not as crazy but that's another story.

-Taylor