2: Mrs. Hendry?

S/o to @BtrThanUrs & foodlovr09 for the votes. Much love to you for being the first people to vote for my story. Anyways, here's chapter 2. To those of you reading, make some noise. Don't be silent like a silent letter with it's extra space taking up ass. To anyone that does vote/ comment in the future, thank you! Deuces!
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•○○●•○○●•●•

Anastasia

I miss my Fin so much. It makes me feel incomplete without him here. That man is my world aside from my career and family. I care for him so much that it is hard for me to put it into words and that is what I basically do for a living. He just leaves me speechless. He makes me feel like the little girl I was when we met, like I am still beautiful to him.

I have had guy after guy try to play me and sadly I fell for a few of them, but Stephen was there to hold me while I cried and help me get my shit back together every time. I honestly do not think that I will ever be able to tell him how grateful I am to have him in my life. Right now I am waiting for said man to arrive at the airport. I have a sign with his name on it and everything. Imagine me, a grown ass woman with a neon pink sign with glitter on it with a matching neon pink pom-pom jumping up and down inside of an airport. As ridiculous as it is, I will always gladly do it for him.

Speaking of the devil himself, Stephen came walking out of the terminal on his phone dressed in a leather jacket with a black hoodie under it and jeans with black boots

Speaking of the devil himself, Stephen came walking out of the terminal on his phone dressed in a leather jacket with a black hoodie under it and jeans with black boots. "Fin", I all but screeched bouncing in place grabbing his attention. When he spotted me a breathtaking smile appeared on his face as he made his way towards me. I dropped the sign and ran, pom-pom hanging from my wrist jumping into his open arms nearly knocking him over. There were flashes as the paparazzi took pictures but I ignored it all for the simple fact that I was in my Fin's arms again. Then the unexpected happened, he kissed me.

Fin kissed me and my inner woman swooned before passing out from passion overload. His lips were soft yet slightly chapped and tasted like strawberries and chocolate. He held me up and in place as he kissed me by wrapping an arm around my lower back with a firm hand on the back of my neck. He dominated my entire being with one kiss and ignited something inside of me that I had thought had died, my feelings for him. All of the love I have for this very man came rushing back and hit me like a tsunami. I had denied them, my feelings for so long but having his lips on mine once again like this made them all the more real for him.