23: All About You

New chapter, whoop! Hi! How are you? I hope that everyone is good. Aside from that I want to say thank you for over 1k votes and 290 comments! Also if you didn't know, I dropped the first chapter of Toni's story. I hope that you like it! Moving onto this chapter. Do not forget to vote & comment! I be reading your comments and you do not understand how much they make my day.😂 So again thank you for that and your votes! Deuces! Enjoy... hopefully!👋
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

Fin had a shoot so I am on my way to pick him up from the airport. I always miss him when he is gone, but I have never missed him quite like I had this time. I was literally the very definition of clingy while he was gone. I texted him throughout the day and face-timed him at least three times a day. I was missing my man like crazy and so was little one. The baby kept me up late into the night and would wake me up shortly after I had fallen asleep for bathroom trips or cravings.

It has been three days, twelve hours, thirty-nine minutes, and 26 seconds since I have last seen my husband in person. He was supposed to be gone for another day, but things had wrapped up sooner than expected. So imagine how elated I am to see my Finny a day sooner. I had been at work sitting in my office at my desk writing down little notes for a new case when he had called me on FaceTime.

Flashback: Yesterday

"Hi, love", he greeted smiling at me through the phone

I chuckled and waved. "What are you doing, Finny? You can ruin your phone doing that", I responded wistfully.

The angle changed and the water sloshed as he sat upright in the tub before resting his back against that end of the tub.

"Is it a crime to want to talk to my beautiful wife and see her face while I am in the tub?", he asked making me roll my eyes, but smile nonetheless.

"No, but how can we have calls like these with one another if you drop your phone in the water?", I responded and he rolled his eyes.

"I will take my chances. How are you and little one, baby?", he said.