10: EXit That Way

Hey! First, did y'all watch Zayn's video for 'Like I Would'? Ana a.k.a. Kreesha Turner is in it. Even when you can barely see her she is beautiful. Anyways, here is the other side of last chapter. I hope you enjoy. Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited!
________
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

Sugar and I are talking to kill time until it is time for my next meeting. She is telling me about how her date with Miroslav went last night. Apparently, my Slovakia boo used to be a playboy and a few of his many conquests confronted him about it. "Queen, this chick had the nerve to sit down at the table with us and start eating off our plates", Harmony continued telling me about Tammy, a white woman with a lot of attitude and boldness. I giggled, "Are you serious? Then what happen?", I asked before biting into the chocolate and nut covered strawberry I had been eating. She re-crossed her legs the opposite way from their previous position.

"She asked him how he was doing and if he was done playing with me yet like he had done her. I had just sat my sweet ass right there eating my food while she went to town on him. Hell, I even willingly shared some of my food with her", she responded making me burst out laughing at the mental images. I could literally see Harmony with her cheeks full of food holding out her fork with food on it like 'Girl, you want some?' She giggled, "Ma, he looked so scared. After she had left he moved the butter knife to his side of the table like he thought I was going to try to cut him or something. I honestly thought it was funny. I could not even really be mad at him because that all happened before me, but I made it clear that if anything happens during me a butter knife will be the least of his worries", she said rising to her feet from the chair on the outside of my desk.

I nodded, "And you know that I will be right there beside you in court

I nodded, "And you know that I will be right there beside you in court. Me, Fin, and your uncles all will", I commented and she smiled. "Speaking of King, how have y'all been? He hasn't came by today and the day is almost over", she asked. I bit my lip, a smile forming on them at the mention of my man. "We are great. He isn't coming today though because I told him that today was too busy for me, so no lunch or anything together for the day", I responded checking the time on my desktop. It is time for my meeting so I rose to my feet and smoothed out any wrinkles I might have with my hands. Harmony taking that as her que gave me quick little pep talk before she left to escort my appointment to the meeting room.