20: Family to Foe

This takes place a few months after the wedding. Ana is showing now and well, you will have to read to find out. Don't forget to vote/ comment what you think! I miss your comments!😧 Anyways, thank you to everyone that does comment and of course, vote. Thank you! Moreover, I hope that you enjoy the chapter. Deuces!

P.s. The announcements are at the end of the chapter! Get ready, it's about to go down! This is unedited!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

"What do you think about this one, Finny?", my love asked holding up a little outfit for our baby.

"Our baby is going to be the cutest baby out there", I responded and she smiled gently lying the outfit in the shopping cart before walking around it and getting up on her tiptoes

"Our baby is going to be the cutest baby out there", I responded and she smiled gently lying the outfit in the shopping cart before walking around it and getting up on her tiptoes. I leaned down meeting her halfway and we shared a chaste before heading towards the baby furniture section. My love is glowing and walks with her head held high as she shows off her pregnancy bump. She is 5 months pregnant with our baby and I must say that she looks absolutely gorgeous carrying our child.

"After we finish up shopping I have to go into the office", she said coming to a stop in front of a cherry oak wood crib. I watched her as her fingers glided over the siding of the crib as she took in every detail. I sighed not liking the idea of her not being where I can easily get to her just in case she needs me. She looked away from the crib to me, her lips turned down in a small frown. "What's wrong, Finny?", she asked looking concerned. "Nothing, love. I just hate that you and little one are going to be away from me", I admitted and she smiled walking over to me with her right hand on her back.

"I know, Finny. We feel the same way. Little one gets so rowdy when we are away from you and the only person that can pacify them is you. I will be taking my leave soon and I want to get as much done as I can before I do so I can spend all of my time at home with the baby and my husband", she said rising up on her tiptoes and wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, leaning down to meet her halfway. We shared a quick kiss before she eased down back onto her feet. I kissed her on the head while rubbing her arse a little before I felt a slight sting coming from my chest. I looked down at my love, my eyes narrowed while she looked up at me innocently with big catlike eyes of her's that I love so much with her mouth still latched onto my chest from where she was biting me.