18: A.M.

I bet you are wondering how things played out after Stephen woke up. I also bet you thought the wedding was called off or he just simply didn't tell her what happened. I bet I am both right and wrong. I am just rambling out of boredom and merely wasting your time. So without further ado, here is chapter 18. Please, vote/ comment! Those are always nice to receive. Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited!
________
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

I am getting married tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be making my vows to my husband in front of man and God. I should be nervous. Yet, I cannot find it in me to be. However, for some reason I cannot fall asleep. I have been trying to fall asleep for the last three hours with no luck.

I sighed for what felt like the thousandth time before flipping back the covers and getting out of bed. I went into the kitchen area of my room and grabbed a bottle of water before going out onto the balcony for some fresh air. Even at this late of an hour the city was still alive. I let out a sigh running my hand through my hair in frustration at myself. It was moments like these that I would usually call Fin, but I know that he is probably asleep right now. I stayed out on the balcony for a while before going back in my room and closing the doors behind myself.

Since I could not get any sleep at the moment I decided to get some work done. I was supposed to be relaxing but I had snuck some of my work into my luggage so I could keep myself busy when moments like these arised. I was sitting on my bed Indian style going over a custody case when my phone beeped alerting me of a new notification. I unlocked my phone, a smile coming to my face as Fin's name scrolled by on the notification bar. I clicked on it opening the text message he had sent me.

Fin🔒😍💋📷
'I can't sleep and you were on my mind. If you are still up please text me back. I am losing my shit over here without you next to me. If you are asleep then sweet dreams, love. I will see you at the alter.'

Me
'I am up, baby. I can't sleep neither. Are you okay over there?'

I chuckled when I got a response almost instantaneously.

Fin🔒😍💋📷
'No. I may sound clingy and corny, but I miss you. I miss holding you, kissing you, touching you. I miss seeing that beautiful smile of yours, love. Why are you still up? I bet you are working, aren't you?'

I bit my lip, a blush creeping up on my face while I was gathering my work stuff and putting them away before settling back on the bed sending him a response.

Me
'You are right, you do sound clingy and corny, but I find it sweet. I miss you too and no, I am not working. I do not know why I am up though. I tried going to sleep but it did not work.'

Did he just roll his eyes at me? It felt like I could feel him rolling his eyes at me. I was brought out of my musings by my phone beeping from the arrival of a new text.

Fin🔒😍💋📷
'You just lied to me, love.😐'

I raised a brow as I typed a response before hitting send.