Epilogue

Hi, everyone. We have reached the last chapter of Stephen and Anastasia's story. I enjoyed writing it and want to thank you for sticking with me on this journey. I hope that you all enjoy this. It took me a while to write it because I was having writers block & I my mind has been focused on school mainly. Thank you for all of the love & support for this book. Now onto the story! Deuces!

P.s. This may be the last chapter, but their story is far from over. Also, vote & comment! This is unedited! Thank you!

P.s.s. Just to clarify things to everyone, in chapter '4: Missing You', Stephen did not have sex with India. Legitimately, nothing happened between them except them talking and chillin'. Stephen might have been mad at Ana, but he would not take things that far when she was right there within his grasp. When Ana showed up and he was in the bathroom in nothing but a towel, well that is self-explanatory. When India had called him and asked to chill, he had been at the gym. He told her to meet him at his place thinking he had enough time for a shower, but she had shown up sooner than he anticipated. He still needed to shower so after letting her in, that's what he did. India had gotten cold because Stephen's condo was cold as fuck as usual and asked if she could borrow a blanket or something. He had told her to just grab a jacket out of his closet and it just so happened she picked the one Ana had bought him. Again I say, Stephen did NOT have sex with India. At no point in time has he ever had sex with her or even thought about it. He honestly was only looking for companionship/ friendship, nothing more. Now I can't speak for him in real life, but in the story Fin is no fuckboy or ho!👀🙂
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

"How are things going with you and what's her name?", I asked Harmony. We are at work having lunch in my office. Usually we would go out to grab a bite to eat, but on rare occasions like these we cannot be bothered to go out the office to eat. She tisked stuffing a spoonful of rice into her mouth. After she was finished chewing she spoke. "I wish that I had never met the broad", she exasperated.

I raised a brow in question. "And why is that?", I asked. "She had a lot going on all at once and I got sucked into it and lost the best thing that has ever happened to me this far. It is my fault for not knowing what I wanted and walking away from our relationship without putting up a fight to save it", she said. "You are talking about Miroslav, right?", I asked. "Nah, Max. Who else would I be talking about?", she responded sarcastically giving me a 'duh' look. I rolled my eyes, "You are acting like you were not sucking clit instead of dick a few minutes ago. I was just making sure with your salty ass", I drawled.

She shook her head muttering something under her breath in Spanish. "Stephen has rubbed off on you. You are way too damn comfortable with saying whatever comes to your mind now. Everyone's feelings be damned", she tisked. I smiled, "Oh, he has been rubbing off on me alright", I agreed dreamily. She scrunched up her face. "I think I just threw up a bit", she pretending to gag. I rolled my eyes, "Seriously. Have you talked to him?", I asked getting back on topic.

She sighed, "Not really", she vaguely responded. "Have you or have you not spoken to him?", I asked not having time for her vagueness. "We had an argument", she mumbled. I sighed, "Why am I not surprised?", I scoffed. Harmony hummed taking a sip of her drink. "Enough about my struggling love life. What about you? How is princess doing?", she said after a moment of silence.