8: Moments of Heaven & Hell

Hey, everybody! I really have nothing to say except that I hope that you enjoy the calmness & hotness at the beginning of this chapter because shit is about to begin to go down right afterwards! @FloresLupef , thanks for letting me know about the eye color thing. Furthermore, let the story continue!

P.s. Don't forget to vote/ comment? Deuces!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•○○●•

Anastasia

I feel deliciously sore right now. God has truly blessed me with a beautiful man. Fin, is literally the embodiment of the perfect man and he is all mine. Then there is me. Although he tells me and shows me how much he loves me and adores me, I still feel like I am not truly enough for him. I have my insecurities and it hurts.

I keep them to myself because I do not want to burden him with them. He already worries about me enough as is. He does not need to have to constantly reassure me of his love for me because he has done far more than enough. I smelled the roses he sent me for a second time as I read the card. It smells like his cologne and it gives me a sense of nostalgia.

I giggled sitting it on my desk before picking back up the flowers and placing them on my desk beside the picture of Stephen I kept amongst others that had us on and family on them

I giggled sitting it on my desk before picking back up the flowers and placing them on my desk beside the picture of Stephen I kept amongst others that had us on and family on them. It was one of favorite pictures of him and it just stood out to me. It was just so Fin, my Fin. He was not even paying attention when I took the picture. He was too busy playing with the dog.

I smiled fondly at the picture before letting out a wistful sigh

I smiled fondly at the picture before letting out a wistful sigh. I did not want to be at work right now. I wanted to be wrapped in my man's arms loving up on him, but duty calls. "Queen, King has entered the building and is requesting your presence", Harmony called through the intercom interrupting my daydreaming. I cleared my throat, "I will be there shortly, Sugar", I responded standing from my desk. "Hurry mama, your next appointment is in 15 minutes", she said before hanging up.