21: Gifts From the Past

Hi! So I am glad that you guys are loving the Preface that I published for Toni's story last night. However, his story will not actually begin until after I finish this one or at least a couple of weeks from now. Anyways, we find out what Toni had given the newlyweds for a wedding gift. I hope that you like this chapter. Now get ready for some fluff the Hendry's style. Enjoy! Deuces!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

"Finny, please make the baby stop kicking me so much", I groaned rubbing my bump to try to soothe our little soccer star. We had decided not to find out the gender of the baby when it is born. We wanted it to be a surprise for everyone so everything we have for the baby is gender neutral. I cannot wait to hold my baby in my arms for the first time. I bet they are going to be beautiful. I sometimes try to picture what the baby will look like and either way I will be happy just as long as they are healthy.

Fin chuckled squatting down in front of me and kissing my bump, the baby kicking me right where he had just kissed. He smiled reaching out and caressing where our little one just  kicked causing me to wince from the amount of force behind it. "Hey, little one. Stop hurting your mum. I know that you are excited, but please, do not kick her so hard. I love you, little one", he said smiling at my bump fondly as he caressed it. I leaned forward with the help of the arms of the arm and back of the chaise I had been sitting on and pecked him on the lips. "You are so good to us, Finny", I mumbled before giving him a chaste kiss to the lips and leaning back once again.

He chuckled, "I had hoped I was much better than good", he responded rising to his full height. I rolled my eyes reclining on the chaise again to get more comfortable as Fin handed me another gift to open. We were finally opening our wedding gifts to finally get it out of the way. We had decided to open them in our bedroom since I could not be bothered to do a lot of moving today and we have a nice little system going. Fin brings them to me while I open them and categorize them then he puts them in a pile for us to put away once we are done.

"How many more do we have to open?", I groaned

"How many more do we have to open?", I groaned. "Two, three, I think", he responded handing me another wrapped in red wrapping paper tied together in white ribbon thay made a bow on top with a card on top of it.