24: Guy Talk

I should really be studying for midterms that are coming up this week, but meh. Fuck it! Well, this will be some chapter. This chapter will be all about, well, the guys and a conversation they have. This will also give you a little insight to Max & Miroslav's stories. So read carefully or you will miss something. Anyways, here is another chapter. Deuces!

P.s. Please vote and comment, yeah? Also, this as usual is unedited in case you forgot.
________
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

I am supposed to be leaving in a few minutes to go meet up with my boys but I am too enthralled by my love right now. I am a bit nervous though, but my admiration of her outweighs that greatly on a balance beam. Speaking of balance, she is balancing on her head right now on her yoga mat.

She looks fucking delectable right now, especially that arse in those yoga pants

She looks fucking delectable right now, especially that arse in those yoga pants. I will gladly buy her more if she looks like that in them everytime. I licked my lips before rising from where I had been sitting on the foot of our bed and slowly walked over to her. I hummed, "Be careful, love. I do not want you to fall and hurt yourself or little one", I told her trying to resist reaching out and caressing her the way my body craves to. "I kn-know, mhmm", she responded moaning at the end. She shuddered as my hand took on a mind of its own and reached out landing right on her pussy.

I gently stroked my fingers up and down her lips, teasing her through her pants before retracting my hand. I took a step back allowing her to lower herself down to the floor safely on all fours. She reached up flipping her hair out her face and looked up at me with her eyes in a lethal glare. "Get out, Stephen", she hissed slowly getting to her feet. I nearly reached out to help her but I was stopped by the look in her eyes that dared me to touch her right now. My love looked ready to claw me like a panther so I raised my hands up in surrender to show her that I mean her no harm.

"Love-", I started but she was not having it. "If you don' ge' the fuck outta meh face right now yah won' be much of a mon later", she seethed stepping closer to me menacingly, her ascent was drag me to hell heavy. I gulped stepping back away from her to keep space. I know that my love would never hurt me like that, but her hormones has turned my baby into a demon with she gets into a foul mood now. I knew hormones could make a woman seem bad, but this shit takes the cake. Half of the times I am walking on eggshells in my own house around my wife for fear of upsetting her to the point of no return and the other half I am comforting her because she feels sad for making me feel as though I have to walk on eggshells.