13: Spending Time

First off, throwback to my childhood. I love this song to this very day. This song brings back so many memories. 😧 I miss that music era so much. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy some cuteness, a little arguing, & sexy times with our favorite couple that have their own way of doing things. Don't forget to drop a vote/ comment! I just love your comments & I really appreciate them as well as your votes!😶 Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited & the longest chapter thus far!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

"Elijah, you have a shoot in Barcelona tomorrow morning. So I need you to pack up and hop on a plane in 3 hours so you will be well rested for the shoot", my agent said pissing me off. Every since unwanted people have left our lives we have both been too busy to actually spend time together. The few quick lunches and conversations in the morning and late at night are not cutting it for me. I miss my woman. I miss holding her in my arms. I miss the taste of her lips, the feel of her hands, and seeing those beautiful eyes of her's that I love so much.

I miss us. It is like we are drifting apart when we are so close to tying ourselves together for eternity. "Kristen, I have a wedding to get ready for in a matter of weeks and a pregnant fiancée I need to be here for. Why the bloody hell do you keep booking me for shoots when I told you that I was taking a month off?", I responded harshly. "Congratulations, I had no idea about any of that. Maybe if you told me why you needed that break then I would not have continued booking you anyway instead of telling me 'because I said so'. Regardless of the fact, you still have to hop your arse on that plane I booked for you and be there for that shoot", she said snarkily. I hummed running a hand through my hair. "Regardless of me getting on that plane or not, Kristen your services are no longer needed", I responded nonchalantly.

"Elijah, I know that you are upset but let's not make hasty decisions. We work amazing together and are the perfect duo in the industry. We would make an even better co-", I interrupted her because I could not stand to hear anymore of this woman's bullshit. "Kristen, you and I will never happen. We were never going to happen. I told you that I do not mix business with pleasure. You are not my type nor are you anywhere near half the woman my beautiful fiancée is. There is nothing hasty about my decision. I have been thinking about this for months, but you just gave me the feather that broke the camel's back. I will do this shoot, but I advise you to cancel all of the other shoots you scheduled for me before you find yourself dealing with multiple lawsuits", I responded, voice strained.

"I will do no such freaking thing. We are under contract, Stephen and I as your agent get to decide if you can take a break or not. Now you will board that plane and after that another and so on", she spat, and there it was. She really thought that there would not be any loopholes or I would not have a way to break our contract. I smirked as my love stirred awake in the bed behind me.