29: Turning Pages

Hi! So this is the second to last chapter then there will be an epilogue before this story comes to an end. I hope that you have enjoyed the journey with Stephen and Anastasia. It was cool to write and your support has been great, so thank you! I will not tell you how this story ends but just know that it will not be something you expected. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy these last few chapters as well as the entire story. Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited & I really liked this song so I added it after struggling to find one that I liked that fit this chapter! Don't forget to vote & comment!
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

Tick. Tick. Tick. I watched as the seconds ticked by on my watch as I patiently waited for my guests to arrive. Fin is away on business leaving just our princess to keep me company. I still get lonely at times without him around but Audrina is good company. She keeps me on my toes and always brings a smile to my face. I had nearly brought her with me today, but I thought better of it and let her have 'NaNa Time' with my mama. Fore what was going down within the hour, she did not need to bare witness to.

I was sipping my tea when my first guest arrived. Delilah, the ever punctual person that she is, came strutting into the restaurant. She was clad in a black long sleeved crop shirt and black high waisted leggings with a pair of black gladiator style heels. She was dressed simple, yet cute. I rose to my feet to greet her as she arrived at the table.

 I rose to my feet to greet her as she arrived at the table

We hugged exchanging greetings before taking our seats. She say to my right where I had strategically placed a name card with her name on it. "How are you been?", I asked exchanging pleasantries as we waited for our other two guests. "I'm fine as I can be. How are you and Audry holding without Stephen?", she responded.