30: One Last Chance

Final chapter, everyone! Damn, I am going to miss this story.😢 I am sad to see it go, but I do not want to drag it out any longer. I had originally planned to end it at chapter thirteen, but I had kept going and here we are today. I enjoyed writing this story and just wow! Thank you for supporting it and keeping it alive! Here is chapter thirty, the final chapter of this story. This may be the end of this story, but it is not the last of Fin and Ana. Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited & long!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

"I want full custody of both of my children", my love declared to our lawyers. How and the hell did we get here? We were just so in love and happy just yesterday, but look at us today. We are having a meeting with our personal lawyers to discuss our divorce and custody of our two children. "No", I said sternly before my lawyer could respond. "No? You do not have much of choice, Stephen", Ana spat.

I chuckled humorlessly, "Oh, but I do. I always have a choice", I said lowly. She rolled those big cat like irises of hers that I love so much. Her face twisted up into a look of pure adulterated hatred as she stared across the table at me, her eyes meeting mine. "You mean like you chose that bitch over us, our family, our children, and me, Stephen?", she sneered. "I-I-", I was at a loss for words. She chuckled, but it was hollow, empty. "You, what? You are sorry? Sorry that you got caught or that you did it? Are you sorry that you broke my heart? Are you sorry that you broke up our family, Stephen? Huh, what are you sorry for!?", she spat angrily tearing off her wedding ring and holding it clenched in her fist. "All of it", I mumbled looking everywhere but at her not being able to stand meeting her gaze.

A heart wrenching sob was heard in the dead of the room making me look up to see the woman that was my everything sobbing her heart out as she clawed at her clothes chest. "Love?", I breathed. "I hate you", she whimpered. "Ana, Love, please-", I began before she interrupted me. "I HATE YOU!", she screamed throwing her ring at me, the ring hitting me on the chest bouncing off of it and falling onto the table rolling into the center of the table before falling down onto its side. "I hate you!Ihateyou!Ihateyou! I. HATE. YOU!", my love yelled at me clutching at her chest as if she was in pain.

"I love you, Ana", I whispered. "Ihateyou.Ihateyou.Ihateyou.Ihateyou", she continued like a mantra. "Love, listen to me", I said, but she just continued on. "- you.Ihateyou.Ihateyou.Ihateyou-", she continued. "Ana?", I called trying to snap her out of it. "ANASTASIA!", I bellowed, but ahe just continued repeating that she hates me. "Love, stop this bl-", I stared wide-eyed at the woman I love who was holding a gun in one of her hands aiming at me with a crazed look in her beautiful eyes.

I coughed, blood spilling past my lips. She had shot me in the chest. "Love?", I coughed applying pressure to my wound. "You did this to me. You made me crazy, Stephen", she whispered, tears streaming down her face. I faught against the pain and rose to my feet. "An-Ana? Pu-", I coughed out, more blood passing my lips. "NO!", she screamed pulling the trigger, another bullet sent piercing through my chest making me cry out in pain.