26: Set That Bitch Straight

Hi! Well, let me just get straight to the point. Shit is about to go down. That is all I have to say about this chapter. Anyways, drop a vote/ comment, yeah!? Deuces!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

Livid. Pissed. Reckless. Those words are just the tip of the iceberg that describes the way that I am feeling right now. "Are you sure that you want to do this?" I looked across the table at Uncle Roman who had an impassive look upon his face as he stared at me.

Only those that did not know the man the way that I would think nothing of it, but I know better

Only those that did not know the man the way that I would think nothing of it, but I know better. I know that he is just as angry as I am about the situation at hand. "Beyond sure, Unc", I responded calmly. He nodded his head curtly.

"Do not wind up in a jail cell yourself, Stephen", he warned and a smirked. "When have I ever?", I asked innocently in an attempt to lighten up the mood that was anything but. He gave me a deadpan look making me chuckle. I raised my hands up in surrender as I rose from my seat across from him. "I hear you, but I cannot promise you that entirely", I said. He nodded, "Fair enough. I just want you to remember that Anastasia and your daughter are waiting at home for you before you do something too dangerous", he responded.

I nodded curtly before leaving. As I drove to my destination all that I could think about was my love and our beautiful baby girl who was born a few weeks prematurely. Things could have ended horribly for my babies and I am so grateful that they did not. I do not know nor do I want to even think about having lost one or both of them. By the time that I had pulled up outside of the house I was meeting the cause of all of this bullshit at I had concluded that nothing I possibly could do would be reckless. Endangering my wife and child was reckless and has made this person number one on my shit list.

I got out of my car and made my way to the front door, hitting the lock button on the keypad as I stepped onto the front porch. I did not even have to knock before the door opened revealing the conniving bitch. She smiled at me before moving aside letting me inside of her house. How desperate can you get? She bought a house here in the city I live in to be closer to me when I want nothing to do with her. However, I held my tongue refraining from insulting her as passed her as I stepped into her house.

"I am so happy that you are here", she practically gushed as she led me to the living room. "That makes one of us, bitch", I mumbled to myself. "Sit down, sit. Would you like a drink or something to eat before I join you?", she said gesturing to one of the couches. I shook my head taking a seat and propping my feet up onto her expensive looking coffee table. I looked at her challengingly, daring her to say something to me about my feet being on her table. 'Do it, bitch! Make me madder than I already am!', I mentally sneered at her.