5: Speak Now

Hey, people! How's your day going? Good, I hope. Well here is chapter 5 and hopefully you like this too. Drop a vote/ comment! Deuces!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•○○●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

I woke up to the most beautiful sight, the woman I love sleeping peacefully beside me. Her dark lucious curly hair was strewn across her pillow and her lips were in a slight pout. Her chest moved up and down gently as she slept with the sheets covering her bare breasts and body. The morning sunlight was hitting her caramel skin giving her already golden skin an even more golden tint as she practically glowed in it. She had seemed to have rolled away from me in her sleep but her legs were still tangled with mine. I watched her sleeping for a few more minutes before getting out of bed when she began to stir from her slumber.

I made my way into the bathroom and drew her a bath since I knew that she would be sore from last night. I had made love to her repeatedly and we had finished all but a few hours ago. I tossed in a bath bomb for her and lit a few candles for her before turning on the shower for myself.

I had set the water to nice steaming temperature before getting into the shower

I had set the water to nice steaming temperature before getting into the shower. My sore and tensed muscles almost immediately relaxed under the streams of water cascading down my body.

I had left the door open so heard the sheets rustle as she got of bed wrapping them around her and came into the bathroom where I was

"Fin?", she called timidly. My back was to her when she had came in and I kept it to her as I stood under the water enjoying the feeling of it. I hummed in acknowledgement to let her know that I had heard her and was not ignoring her. "Why didn't you wake me? Are you still mad at me?", she asked. I could hear the hesitation and caution in her voice but I did not comment on it. "You looked peaceful and I did not want to disturb you, love. As for your other question, a little still. My anger will not just evaporate into thin air because you came to me last night or cried for something that you caused. Right now really is not the time for this conversation so just get in the bath I made you and bathe then meet me in the kitchen where we will finally talk", I responded soaping up my body.