11: Mr. Hendry

Hi. So I have notta to say outside of I hope that you enjoy this chapter & don't forget to vote/ comment! Deuces!

P.s. Almost forgot, thank you for your votes & comments thus far! This is unedited!
______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

I am going to be a father and I am over the moon

I am going to be a father and I am over the moon. The love of my life is carrying our child. This all feels really surreal and I would think this was all me simply just dreaming again if Toni and Jasmine had not of made a reappearance. Then for Toni to cause my love so much stress that she had to be hospitalized, he is number one on my shit list. I am playful with those I care about but to my enemies, I am anything but. Toni has messed with what is mine meaning he has messed with me directly.

So I have set up a meeting with him and I have brought Max with me to calm me down in case things comes to a head. I have a fiancée and a baby to go home to. I do not need to stress my love out more by going to jail for beating Toni's ass beyond recognition. So here I am sitting in a café/ restaurant with Max sitting across from me as we anxiously await Toni's arrival so we can get this shit all sorted out.

"Bro, you're making me nervous

"Bro, you're making me nervous. Relax. You look like you are about hold up the place or something", Max commented looking slightly peeved. I rolled my eyes and checked the time on my phone again before sitting it back down on the table with a sigh.

"Do you think he will show?", I asked. He signaled for a waitress before answering. "After that fight at the hospital I would say no, but he's an arrogant smug bastard so he will definitely be here. So that brings us to our next subject, do I need to prepare myself to reign in the bull?", he responded making me look at him blandly before a smirk slowly formed on my face. "You do not have a 'little friend' that would like to say hello do you?", he drawled before directing his attention to the waitress that came to take our orders. We placed our orders before redirecting our attention back to each other, but we did not begin talking again until the waitress was gone. "To answer your question, no. This is not the Godfather, Maxwell. I do not need a gun when I can simply put him on his arse", I drawled giving him an unimpressed look.