12: ❌ed My Path

There is not much to say except that there will be more drama and I hope that you have your popcorn ready and are comfortable. Enjoy, loves! Don't forget to vote/ comment! Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

We stayed back, meaning Harmony and I. I have some business to take care of and I needed her for backup. It is after hours at the office and I set up a private meeting with a special client of mine. He made his intentions very clear to me and I want to address them privately without the prying eyes and ears of others. So here I am sitting in my office behind my desk texting my man as I wait for my special guest to arrive. Our conversation had started off innocent but took a turn for the naughty side.

The bold is Ana & Fin texting while the Italic is her thoughts in a flashback form. Now back to the story!👀

Fin🔒😍💋📷
'I wish I was there right now. I would have you bent over your desk again.👅'

I was briefing him over what my game plan was and the necessary steps I was taking to achieve our goal. The entire time he had sat quietly, his eyes watching me like a hawk's. His gaze made me feel a little uneasy, but I shrugged it off to get through the rest of the meeting.

Me
'I wish you were here too. Then you could help me relieve some of this built up tension from the day.💏'

We went over things I felt could better help us for a little bit. He had made me even more uncomfortable. I had invited him around my desk to show him my computer screen and he all but caged me in between the desk and himself as he stood behind my chair. "All of this will help us how?", he asked, his breath fanning the side of my face. That was just how close he had gotten to me. Hell, I can smell his expensive Cologne and although it smells nice, it is making my stomach flutter in a bad way.

Fin🔒😍💋📷
'I would set your soul on fire. You would be withering in pleasure begging for me to relieve you of the burning beneath your skin with my touch.'

Me
'You really think so? I think the roles would be reversed. I was once told I have a blessed mouth.'

"It helps. I would not have even bothered with any of it if it did not", I responded casually. He hummed then stood up straight, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth. However, he did not move from his spot behind my chair. He placed his large gifted hands on my shoulders making me tense in anticipation. He leaned down again, his mouth at my ear. "You seem tense? Allow me to work out some of the tension in your gorgeous body. As I recall, you did say that my hands are very talented", he whispered. I bit my lip and turned my head to look him in the eyes. His eyes were still beautiful just as his hands still held such grace and promise.

Fin🔒😍💋📷
'I know so, love & that you do.'

"Please, get your hands off of me. My fiancé will not be very happy with the news of another man touching me so intimately", I declined politely. He chuckled, "Your fiancé must be a very controlling and possessive man. I cannot say that I blame him though. You are a gem, Anastasia. However, I do not think that that should bother him when we have done far more than touching clothed skin", he replied.