27: Thanksgiving Pettiness

Hey, guess who's back! I finished a term paper & two exams so I am free to update when I am not doing the homework my teachers assigned us over break😧. Anyways, point is, I got some time to really write now. So I decided to do a holiday special on Thanksgiving. So without further ado, here is a new chapter! Don't forget to vote & comment people! Deuces!

P.s. 🔝That note is old, but I am too lazy to change it. I however, do not have much time to update because I am supposed to be studying for my finals coming up in 2 days. However, I am updating today, so there. Also, this is long. Enjoy!
_________
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Anastasia

"Should I wear my hair up or down, baby?", I asked staring at myself in the mirror. I was trying to decide on how to wear my hair and I was caught in between wearing it down or wearing it up in a bun. "Down. It gives me something to keep my hands busy with besides your sexy little body and our little princess", Fin commented in a sultry voice making me blush as I stared back at him through the mirror. We have been together for what feels like ages and this man still turns me into a crushing school girl. He licked his lips while eyeing my body appreciatively before our eyes met through the mirror and a coy smirk played at his lips.

I had yet to put on a shirt and the jacket that I had on was open exposing the clefts of my breasts

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I had yet to put on a shirt and the jacket that I had on was open exposing the clefts of my breasts. "I was talking to my baby girl, you dirty old man", I teased shrugging the jacket off leaving me topless. However, I did not feel the slightest bit uncomfortable or self-conscious standing before my husband and our baby girl half-dressed. I turned around walking towards my babies sitting on the foot of Fin and my bed. Audrina is sat on her daddy's lap facing forward while leaning her small body against his pectorals. She is staring at me with her big Green eyes that are much like my own, her hands loosely balled into fists holding onto her blanket.

"Hey, mama's baby. Look at your gorgeous little self. So gorgeous just like your daddy", I cooed picking her and cradling her to my bare chest. "You are tempting me, love", Fin said in a husky voice, his eyes boring into my own. I looked up from staring down at our daughter to Fin who was biting his lip while staring at me intensely. I scoffed, "Really, Fin? Our daughter is present in the room. Keep it in your pants", I chided. He groaned flopping backwards on the bed so he was lying on it. "What do you think I have been doing, love? My balls are gonna be bigger than King Kong's by the time we get clearance to make love again", he groaned making me giggle as I looked down at our daughter who was gumming my left breast trying to latch on to eat.