28: No Letting Go

So this is basically a filler. Again I have used a throwback song that I loved growing up. This song still goes in, in my opinion. Anyways, here is another chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. Do not forget to vote/ comment! Deuces!

P.s. I thought about doing a Q&A for the characters and myself. Would anyone be interested in one of those & if so, comment your questions?

P.s.s. Shout-out to Drunkinlove1901 for helping me out with this chapter!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

Max has a child, a son. I knew that this day would come but I was not expecting the micro-fuckboy to be his son. I smiled watching my love as she peacefully slept beside me, the gentle breeze flowing in through the open balcony doors chilling her skin. We had had an exceptional night last night after our flight. I can finally say that my 'Blue Balls' has been cleared up and I feel rejuvenated. "Finny?", my love called hoarsely.

I smirked to myself as images of our late night rendezvous replayed in my mind. My wife is a screamer and one hell of a deep throat-er. "Yeah, love?", I responded brushing loose curls out of her face so that I could see her eyes more clearly. "I feel good", she whispered making me chuckle as I leaned down planting a chaste kiss to her slightly swollen lips. "I feel good too, love", I responded. "I need a nice long soak in the tub", my love mumbled against my lips and I hummed in acknowledgement of her words, nipping her bottom lip then sucking it into my mouth.

She moaned kissing me deeply, her fingers running through my hair then tugging at it gently. "I love you, Finny", she said into the kiss. I spiked deepening the kiss as I climbed on top of her straddling her waist. "I love you too, Ana", I responded against her lips. We had made love again before taking a much needed bath and heading out for the day. My love was glowing from excitement of showing me around the Jamaica that she knew and loves while I was merely just happy to be here beside her.

It is not my first time being here, but it is my first time being here with my wife. I mean we have came here a few times together throughout our youth, but never were we 'together'. We are in the jeep that we rented for our stay here. Ana is behind the wheel rambling on about this and that while I am relaxing in the passenger seat admiring her beauty. "-Fin? Finny? Stephen!", she called snapping me out of the trance I had fallen into. I shook my head riding myself of the ruminants of the haze I had been in.

"'M sorry, love. What were you saying?", I said apologetically. She rolled her eyes before making a left turn onto a dirt road. "I asked you if you brought a pair of swim trunks with you. The first place I am taking you is a little spot I stumbled upon when I was visiting my family out here during the summer my sophomore year of college. I had been missing you and had not spoken to you in days. I was upset that you were not returning my calls and messages so I went for a ride around and find this place on a whim. This is my special little spot out here and I want to share it with you, baby", she said wistfully, glancing at me every few seconds. I smiled placing my hand on her thigh giving it a gentle squeeze. I remember what she was talking about. I had been busy with shoots and shows to pick up the phone.