7: When I Realized 'It's You' (2)

This is the rest of it. Again, flashback followed by present time stuff. However, this will mostly be a flashback in the form of a timeline. Don't forget to drop a vote/ comment! Deuces!

P.s. This is unedited, but I will fix the mistakes for the entire book later. But for now though, I have studying & homework to do.
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•○○●•●•●•

Stephen

Flashback

"Hi, Finny", 8 years-old Anastasia greeted hugging me. My 10 years-old self returned her hug with a hear one. "Hi, love. What's got you so excited?", I asked eyeing her curiously. "You, silly", she responded giggling. I shook my head at her and continued reading from my book. "Why you always reading? Is it funner than me? Do I make you bored?", she questioned, a pout on her pretty face. I looked up at her over my book since she easy sitting on her knees directly in front of me.

"I enjoy the both of you. I like reading and I like being with you. I just really wanna know how this ends first", I mumbled being sucked into those green catlike irises of hers. She smiled and leaned forward pecking me on the lips making me jerk back away from her with a blush on my face. She frowned. "What, why did you do that?", I sputtered. Her brows furrowed together, "I love you, Finny. I always kiss people I love", she said like I should have known this already. "What?", I asked dumbly and she giggled.

"I love you, but it's different. I love you, not like my mama, daddy, and brother. You not the same. I love you, Finny. I give you kisses on lips while everyone else on the cheek", she explained. I nodded mouth gaping open at her. She reached her small little hand out towards me, lifting my chin, effectively closing my mouth for me. I blushed even redder than before while she just giggled and pecked me on the lips again. Then she sat back on her knees again and watched me as I began reading my book again. I knew then that I liked her for sure as more than a friend, but I did not know what to call it. Later I found it was called a crush.

"I got new shoes on my ride, yes sir
Rolling down 95, yes sir
An-" "But you're on a bike", I commented interrupting Ana's singing. She looked at me before sticking out her tongue at me. "You're just jealous that my bike look better than yours", the 10 years-old girl sassed flipping her curly hair over her shoulders. I rolled my eyes at her and pedaled away from her on my own bike. "Hey, that's not fair. Don't leave me, Finny", she called pedaling to catch up with me.

We rode our bikes up and down our street racing and laughing. She had looked so pretty with the afternoon sun causing her caramel skin to glow and her hair to lighten to a sandy brown-redish color. Her eyes looked more exotic and she just looked, what's the word? Angelic. She looked angelic as her face lit up with laughter and her hair whipping in the wind. "Catch up slow poke", she giggled speeding ahead of me.

I really liked the sound of her laughter. It was really nice. I found myself smirking as I passed her sticking out my tongue as I did. I watched her grinning face twist into that of a scowl as she watched me zoom pass her. I closed my eyes throwing my head back and laughed gleefully. My glee was short lived as I crashed into a parked car that was on the street and went tumbling to the warm pavement with my bike on top of me.