3: Don't

Hi. I don't have anything to say, except that I hope you like this chapter. So here is chapter 3. Deuces!

P.s. There will be a lot of pictures this chapter!
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

She has not been returning my texts or calls since that beautiful night we shared together. I stopped by her office a few times and every time I go there I am told that she is busy in a meeting of some sorts or gone. I feel like she does not want anything to do with me anymore. Why is she acting like this? Was it something I did that night? Did I force her into being with me that night?

Every time her phone goes to voicemail or my texts go unanswered I feel even more put off by everything. Was being with me so bad? I have waited for her for so long and when the time comes that I lay it all out there for her she acts this way. I feel cheated. I sighed before pressing her number again and holding the phone up to my ear. It rang and rang and rang until her voice sounded through my ears as her voicemail greeting played. I hung up before it finished and dropped my phone on the bed beside me.

I really do not have time for whatever game she is playing at. I told her that I want her and that I love her. She told me the same but her actions don't fucking match her words. The last thing I want is for me to have fallen back and some other guy swoops in and steals from right under my nose. Ana is mine, but I feel like she does not truly know it yet. Instead of wallowing in my own misery, I decided that I deserved a night of fun.

So with that being said I got out of bed and got dressed then called up a few of my mates. Almost everyone agreed to the impromptu boys night so that's how I found myself sitting in V.I.P. at some new club downtown sipping on complimentary Patron people watching. "Is this seat taken?", a female voice said from above me. I looked up at this beautiful exotic looking woman.

I nodded and she gave me a flirtatious smile as she sat down beside me

I nodded and she gave me a flirtatious smile as she sat down beside me. "I'm India", she introduced leaning in close, whispering in my ear. She smells of expensive perfume and her body is any man's dream. The clothes that she is wearing is showing off said body beautifully and she just screams seductress.

I turned my head facing towards her, our faces close enough for us to kiss. "Stephen", I responded holding my free hand out for her to shake. She shook it while giving me a once over. "Nice meeting you, Stephen. So what are you doing sitting here alone?", she said. I shrugged, "Just enjoying the scene I guess", I responded honestly. She smirked, "And do you like what you see?", she asked.