Prologue

*cover by: @mcringstars*

Hey Faithful Shifters! (For those new readers, this is what my fanbase is called. You will see if you read my other books and if you get confused, just put a comment here and some of my older fans will help you out haha).

I hope you guys will like my new book because I am really excited to write this. I haven't written anything like it before, so we will see how it turns out haha.

Anywhore (you will realize that I say this at the beginning of every chapter) let's get on with the prologue, ya?

-----------------------------------

Drunk driving is a big problem in the world. One wrong decision can possibly end someone's life. That's what happened to Kasey Walker.

She and her two younger siblings were heading home from a movie when their lives changed forever. Because of one drunk driver, Kasey lost her life and her siblings lost their old sister. But God had plans for Kasey. He made her a guardian angel.

--------------------------------

Zale has been the alpha of the Riverwood Pack ever since he was 18 years old when his father handed it over to him. Kasey was his human mate, but all that changed when she was killed. He felt a piece of him die and he has never been the same. Three years later, he felt a change. When he wakes up on morning, he felt the feeling of warmth spread through his body and he questions it.

Now that his mate is a guardian angel, will they ever be able to be together?

----------------------------------

Okay. One thing my little readers.

This story will have both God and the Moon Goddess.

I know that God is the only God, but this is just a fictional story. So those of you who are Christian and don't agree with this, please don't comment any hate. I write stories for the entertainment only.

I am a Christian too, so I only believe in God. I am really sorry if this story angers some of you, but I thought it would be cool and see if this story will work.

And since there are guardian angels, there will be demons and Satan. That's what the angels are protecting the people of Earth from.

So if you don't like this idea, don't read my book and please don't comment any hate.

Thank you!

-Austin