Chapter 10: Oh Crap

Hello my little furry butts!!!!

Sadly I could not get chapter 10 off of my Microsoft word, so I'm gonna retype it and try to remember as much as I can lmao.

So I have awesome news guys!!! I am a distributor for an online network called ItWorks! What that is, is a wide variety of VEGAN products that are very healthy for your body. We have products that range from facials, skin, weight loss, energy, stress, etc.

Anywhore!!!!!!! On with da storaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kasey

I sighed as I looked up at the sky. It's 4 o'clock in the morning and Maximus is gonna be furious once he realizes that I snuck out.

I groaned at the thought. He is so gonna ground me.

But I couldn't sleep! Thinking back to the meeting we had about the demons popping up on Zale's land. That is so weird!

"They don't just pop up." I whispered to myself. I stood up and started to pace on my old roof. "There has to be a reason. But what would that be? Come on Kasey. Think girl!"

After a couple of minutes, I groaned as I couldn't think of anything. "You dumbass." I mumbled as I smacked my forehead. "You should be able to know what is going on. What kind of angel are you?" I sighed as I looked down. "Oh that's right. A useless one."

I sat back down on the roof and hugged my legs as I rested my chin on my knees.

Why did He pick me? I'm not questioning His plans or anything, but seriously. What did He see that was so special in me? I'm one of the youngest guardian angels. Why didn't He put me with the rest of the young angels? The ones that just play in Heaven.

Kenworth would kill me if he heard me doubting myself. Alvar would be reassuring me. And well Maximus...Maximus would just kill me because I snuck out.

I was about to jump off the roof and fly back home, but I got a bad sensation.

I quickly backed up and tucked my wings in.

As I slowly crawled and looked below on the ground, I grimaced as I saw a demon by my old front door.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I whispered to myself in anger. If he even thinks about touching my siblings then I'm going to kill him. Well I'm just gonna kill him in general for stepping foot on my property.

My parents!

I gasped as I looked at the driveway and noticed that a blue beetle was there instead. Who's car is th---shit! What the hell is Haley doing here.

I suddenly got extrememly worried as the demon put his clay in the deadblolt and unlocked the door. He turned the knob and that is when I snapped.

"No you don't!" I screamed as I tackled him.

I picked him up and threw him across the street and hit a tree. The tree broke at the impact and fell ontop of the ugly beast.

As the demon tried to get up, I twirled around and closed the door.

I looked back and the demon shoved the tree off of him.

He groaned. "Pesky little angels always getting in my way."

"Well maybe you should stay in Hell where you belong!" I shot back.

He smirked and dusted off his shoulder. "Big attitude for such a small angel."

I grinned my teeth and shot foreward at him.

His eyes went wide and I slammed into his torso and sent him flying back.

Before he could get up, I grabbed his foot and flung him into another tree.

He growled as he rubbed his head. "You'll pay for that you fucking little brat."

"Bring it on hideous." I yelled.

The demon growled and lunged at me.

I quickly ducked down and brought out my sword.

"You wanna play?" He questioned as he brought out a sword himself. "Then let's play."

I glared at him and flew towards him with my sword in front of me.

He stopped my attack and pushed me with his sword.

I groaned as I fell to the ground, but rolled over right before he stabbed me.

He pulled his sword out of the ground and ran towards me.

I jumped up and flipped over him and kicked his knees out from under him. 

As he was falling, I used that to my advance to try and stab him. 

But the bastard kicked my hand which caused my sword to fly out of it.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"Tough luck." He smirked as he got up and ran towards my house.

"No!" I yelled.

I ran over to my sword and picked it up before taking off towards my house.

I flew faster as the demon kicked the door in.

Once I got to my house, I ran inside and tackled the demon.

"You fucker!" I screamed as I punched him in the face.

He growled and threw me off causing me to fly into the TV.

Well shit. My dad really liked that. Oh well.

I stood up and shook my head and saw the demon leaning over Haley.

I gasped as he ran his hand down her face.

I yelled and flew towards him with my sword pointed forward.

His eyes went big as my sword pierced through his chest.

"Die bitch." I growled as he sunk to his knees and slowly turned to dust.

I sighed in relief as I put my sword away and looked at the pile of dust that was starting to disappear.

"Kasey?" I heard a small whisper.

My body tensed up as I heard Haley say my name.

Oh crap...this cannot be happening!

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter my Faithful Shifters. I gotta go to work!

But I love you all soooooo much!!!!!! Remember to message me on instagram or here if you are interested in my ItWorks! products. My instagram is in the picture!!

I love you all so much!

-Austin