Chapter 13: The Hotel

So here I am being a classy ass bitch, drinking a classy ass wine, and having a classy ass at-home face spa. Lmao just kidding. None of this is classy XD

But anywhore!!! I am back from my editing break and I come bearing a new chappy chap chap. But I do need to find my laptop charger or else this is going to die lol. Uh not good....

I am also doing a following spree on insta, so if you would like a follow from yours truly haha, then go follow me and like my first 5 pictures and I will follow youuuu!!!!!! Love you Faithful Shifters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------

Kasey

"So not that I don't like it." Zale laughed as he sat up in a tree with me. "But how come you are still here? You are usually gone by now."

I smiled, but I saw a little sadness crossing his eyes. I sighed. He is right. I'm usually long gone by now. I have been hanging out with him for over two hours. Plus the thirty minutes if you count the time before the demon showed up.

"Max and I still aren't on speaking terms right now."

Zale nodded. "That's right. I forgot about how you are a badass and snuck out of heaven."

I laughed and nudged him with my shoulder. "Oh hush it wolfie."

"Hey now!" Zale yelled as he tried to look serious.

I shook my head. "You have an awful poker face."

Zale broke his serious look and chuckled. "I know. That's why I always lose to Harvey and Sterling in poker."

"I am the master at poker." I winked.

Zale gave me a look. "You play?"

I shrugged with a serious face. "I'm kidding. I really don't."

Zale nodded. "Ohh okay."

A couple minutes passed before I busted up laughing and fell backward on the ground.

"Kasey!" Zale yelled as he jumped down and scooped me up in his arms.

"Ohh okay." I mocked in a deep, manly voice. "I was kidding again. I really do play poker."

"Dammit." Zale mumbled as he set me down. "You have to teach me." 

I smiled and gave him a single nod. "Deal."

"It's getting late. Um do you?" Zale cleared his throat as he looked down at the ground. "Do you want to um stay at the pack house? I know you aren't talking to uh Maximus right now. But um I know you can't let anyone know you're an angel and we can hide your wings."

I giggled at Zale's nervousness. He looks so cute when he is nervous. Almost adorable. He would look adorable if he wasn't so freaking hot. Oh my gosh I need to calm myself down. I am a freaking angel! Oh good Lord. God is going to kill me for thinking like this.

"Zale?" I asked as he was still mumbling. He stopped and immediately looked at me. "Thank you. That would be very nice of you."

Zale gave me the biggest smile and softly grabbed my hand. "Sweet. I have a guest room that is down the hall from my room."

I nodded. "Thank you. I really don't want to face Max right now."

"I don't blame you."

While he was still holding my hand, I quickly turned into my human form without him knowing. But that quickly changed when he looked at me and screamed.

"Holy fucking shit! What the hell!" Zale asked as he dropped my hand and took a step back.

"What?" I asked trying to hide my laugh as I shrugged. "Your pack members aren't supposed to know I'm an angel. I have two forms."