Chapter 17: The Prisoner

So life sucks lmao. I am without my glasses for a week while my eye people are putting in my new lenses and oh my gosh. I am miserable. This is seriously so awful and I hate it. Like I had to drive home and I almost missed my exit because I couldn't see the sign....uhhhh whoops.

So anywhore, on with the chapter!

----------------------

Kasey

I dodged Tony's lunge and picked up a chair. I threw it at him as he still had his back turned to us.

He hit him square in the back, but it didn't faze him at all.

"Zale get them out of here!" I yelled. Zale nodded his head and turned to get the people out of the diner.

Tony laughed as he shook his head back and forth. "Really Kasey? A chair? That's the best you could do?"

I gulped. It was kinda the first thing I grabbed...

He smirked and transformed. He cracked his neck and spread out his wings.

"So that's how you want to play." I grunted as I transformed as well.

"Bring it shorty." Tony smiled.

I narrowed my eyes at him and shot forward. I grabbed him and flew us through the wood door of the diner and out onto the street.

We rolled a couple times before he kicked me off of him. I grunted as I hit a lamp post on the sidewalk.

"Just give up!" He yelled at me from across the street.

"Not going to happen!" I yelled back and I jumped up and flapped my wings.

I dove down and picked up him. I got high enough and threw him down.

Zale ran out of the diner just as Tony hit the street. Zale quickly shifted into his wolf and growled at Tony as he stood up and dusted himself off.

How is he not fazed by any of my attacks? I understand he's an angel, but still. That landing wasn't pretty and it would have at least caused a little pain.

Tony smirked at me and then turned to Zale. He reached for his belt and pulled out his dagger.

Silver!

"Zale!" I yelled as I flew down fast. "Watch out!"

Zale looked at me and quickly turned to Tony. He jumped back just in time to miss Tony's blade.

"Awe mates. What a beautiful thing." Tony teased.

"Oh, it is." Doug growled as he showed up with Max, Kenword, Alvar, and some wolves.

Tony jumped and quickly turned around. I smirked as I saw him gulp.

"Tony?" Max asked shocked.

"Hey old man." Tony laughed as he tried to remain calm. But he isn't stupid. He knew this wasn't going to end well. 

I watched him carefully as he gripped his dagger harder.

Before he could raise his arm, I ran towards him and knocked him to the ground. I grabbed his dagger and threw it so it was a couple feet away from us. I smiled in relief as I shoved his face into the ground.

"Kenword. I would like you and Alvar to take him up." Max ordered.

"You got it." Kenword nodded as he and Alvar stepped forward.

Zale helped me up and Kenword quickly grabbed Tony's arm.

"Like I said. Always following orders." Tony spat at Max.