Chapter 18: Kidnapped

I hope everyone had a very awesome Christmas and New Years!!!! How was it? What kind of presents did you get? Any Christmas traditions? How did you spend New Years? Let me know!

Sorry I've been gone for so long. Some things came up and I had to take care of that. But I promise I'm going to be uploading a lot more! I'm going to try and upload at least once a week. Work is crazy especially since I'm saving up for college.

But anywhore...On with this chapter!

(Also make sure you guys check out the author's note at the very end of the chapter. It's very important!)

-------------------------------

Kasey

"What are you trying to say?" Doug asked confused. "I don't get it."

I sighed heavily and dragged my hands down my face. "Lucifer wants me on his side because I am a Luna. With me on his side, he would get werewolves on his team as well. It would be a win-win situation for him if he could recruit me!"

Zale stepped closer and rubbed my shoulder. "It's okay. Just breathe Kasey."

I groaned in frustration. "I don't have time for that Zale! Don't you see? He's going to try and get the werewolves on his side. With the demons busy fighting the angels, he'll have the werewolves wipe out the humans that don't bow down to him. He knows how powerful angels are so all the demons will be busy with us. If he doesn't get the werewolves on his side, he sees it as it's going to take longer for him to take over. So he needs you guys to wipe out the humans."

"This is too much." Sonny groaned as Sterling chuckled at her.

Now is not the time to laugh Sterling.

"We will get through this." Sterling said in determination. "I mean what werewolf would go on the Devil's side?"

"Rouges." Doug sighed.

Now it was my turn to be confused. "Why do you say that?"

"Rouges don't have packs. Satan could easily offer them a home if they fight on his side." Doug explained.

"And if one rogue joins his side, they all could." Cece said nervously. "And a rogue pack can grow very quickly."

This just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?' What's next huh?

"Guys!" Katelin came running in with a worried expression on her face.

I just had to think that, didn't I?

"What's wrong dear?" Alvar asked.

"Rogues at the border." Katelin gulped. "And a lot of them."

"It's starting." I mumbled in disbelief as I followed everyone out.

As we all ran outside, we were met with a huge wall of our warrior wolves growling, ready to fight. Some have already shifted in their wolf form.

"Alpha." A wolf bowed in respect.

I walked passed all the wolves and gasped at how many rogues there actually was. There had to at least be a hundred or more. No joke. But something seemed different.

"What are you doing here?" Zale's voice boomed throughout the forest.

"Please." A man begged. "We need your help."

Zale growled and took a step forward.

I quickly stopped him by putting my hand on his chest and pushing him back slightly.

"Kasey?" Zale asked shocked.

I brought my hand back down and walked towards the man.

He sniffed the air and gave me a weird look.