Chapter 12: Alone With Him

Guess what my little Faithful Shifters!!!!!! I got offered a publishing deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!

It's still in the works, but it's gonna happen :)

And yes everybody, if you are interested in any of my ItWorks products or want to be a distributor just like me (have to be over 18 to be a distributor) then you can message me :) I've already had some show interested and I think that is awesome, and thank you so so so much for that. I greatly appreciate it.

Now anywhore...enough of me blabbing, I think it's time for the story.

------------------------------------

Kasey

"Oh she looks mad."

"What do you think happened?"

"Her face is so red right now."

"Is she okay?"

"I wouldn't want to be whoever made her this upset."

Those were some of the conversations that I picked up as I marched through the hall.

Turns out Maximus had to fly back to heaven because one of the other angels got a lead on a demon that showed up. But I didn't give a shit at the moment. I was on a mission to find Maximus.

I shoved open the door that led to a conference room and it bounced off the wall, making a loud crack sound.

All heads shot up and looked in my directions.

"Kasey wait!" Kenword yelled as he ran after me.

I balled my fists up as I made eye contact with Maximus.

"Kasey dear." Alvar said softly as she walked up to me. "We need to approach this is a calmly manner."

"What's going on?" Maximus asked confused as he walked my way.

"You motherfucker." I said lowly.

The angels in the room gasped at my behavior, but I didn't give a shit. I was pissed. And when I'm mad, I'm not a pleasant person to be around. Everyone here should know that by now.

"Excuse me?" He asked as he stood in front of me. "Kasey, what happened?"

I squinted my eyes at him and he just tilted his head.

Is he really playing this game with me right now? This is a serious matter. I have no time for games.

"You." I said through gritted teeth.

"Me?" Maximus asked. He opened his mouth to say something, but Kenword cut him off.

"Don't." Kenword said. "She found out."

"What?" Maximus asked in a whisper.

"You knew all along that I had a mate." I stated. 

Maximus looked like a fish out of water. I normally would be on the floor laughing by now, but I was too pissed.

I felt my eye twitch. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I." Maximus started off, but then he looked kind of mad. "Werewolves do not belong with angels. And besides, we have a mission to do. Nothing can get in the way of that."

"I know we have a mission and who said it would get in the way of that?" I screamed at him. "And besides, that isn't your call!"

"Everyone needs to calm down. Please." Alvar begged.