Chapter 15: The Secret Is Out

So! I have come to the conclusion of many things.

1. The only men in my life that I need are God, my dad, and my dog.

2. Everyone needs NCIS in their life. Like c'mon! Gibbs and Abbey??? I LOVE them. Their friend relationship gives me life XD

3. You are never too old for Disney.

4. I honestly don't what I would do without you guys. Your messages that you send me seriously lift me up so much. I cannot begin to tell you how many bad days that I have had and how many of those bad days disappear because of your messages. I read them and I instantly feel better. Like oh my gosh. Please don't stop with those messages. I love them so much and I don't know what I would do if I didn't get those. Thank you so fucking much. I love you guys!!!!!!!

Anywhore, on with this story haha.

---------------------------------

Kasey

"Wow you look different." Katelin laughed.

I gave her a small smile. "I'm sorry about lying to you."

"Angels exist." Sonny mumbled giving a nervous laugh. "Okay. This isn't weird at all. Just another normal day."

"Babe. It's okay." Sterling smiled as he rubbed her back.

"I wanted to tell you two. But I couldn't. No one is suppose to know that angels exist. Only demons know that." I explained.

"Yes, but now some werewolves know too." Kenword sighed. "Doug?"

"Yes Kenword?" Doug asked as he and Cece walked over to us.

"I need you to call a meeting."

"What for?" Cece asked confused.

"I need to speak with your pack members. Now that most of them know what Kasey and I are, we have some things to explain and some rules to go over."

Harvey groaned. "Rules? Really?"

Katelin smacked his arm. "You need to shut up and quit whining."

Harvey rubbed his arm. "Fine. No need to be violent."

I giggled, but Kenword didn't blink an eye. Well I mean I don't blame him. We almost got killed by a stupid demon.

"I called everyone and they are on their way to the town hall. You can speak there." Zale said sternly as he walked over to where Kenword and I were standing.

"Lead the way." Kenword said as he started walking.

"Um didn't he tell me to lead the way?" Zale asked confused.

I sighed. "Let's just follow him."

But I wish that it was that easy. The whole walk was awkward. Kenword looked pissed off as hell, Zale kept looking at Kenword like he was going to punch him, Doug was quiet, and Cece was trying to make small talk with everyone. Which was not helping what so ever. In fact, it was kind of making everything worse.

"The building on the left." Zale mentioned as he started to walk up the walkway.

"Ready to talk?" Kenword asked.

I went to answer him, but he ignored me and walked in front of the crowd.

"Sure Kenword. I'm ready to talk." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes and followed him.

I really don't understand why he does that. He'll ask you a question and then just walk away. Like what is the point in that?

"Attention please!" Kenword shouted over the voices.