Chapter 3: Invading Dreams

(The twins up top! Sammy is the girl and Timmy is the boy. Also her best friend Haley who is the red head)

How are you guys liking it so far? I know there isn't much action right now, but don't worry, it's coming up ;)

Anywhore. On with this chappie!

---------------------------------

Kasey

"Kasey?" Maximus asked.

Damn.

"What's up?" I asked into my ear piece.

"Where are you?"

"Checking on my family."

"Okay." Maximus sighed. "You need to hurry it up."

"I will, but this is the first time in three years that I have seen them." I stated.

"I know, just make it quick."

Once I knew that Sammy and Timmy were sleeping, I quietly opened their window and crawled in.

I smiled as they both let out little snores. They were always snorers.

"I've missed you two so much." I whispered sadly. "I'll be right back."

I made my way out of their room and walked down the hall to my parents' room.

I opened the door and saw them both cuddled up sleeping.

I closed my eyes and went in their dreams.

Really mom? Of course you would be reading outside.

I looked over and saw my dad grilling.

"Those smell good." I smiled as I appeared next to him.

"Kasey!" My dad yelled as he dropped the spatula and pulled me into a hug. "Carrie!"

My mom looked up and covered her mouth in shock.

She then dropped her book and ran over to me.

"Kasey." My mom cried as she hugged me.

"I missed you guys." I said as I felt a tear of my own fall down my cheek.

"I can't believe you're really here." My dad whispered.

"Well it is your dream." I laughed.

"That's good enough for me."

"How have you guys been?" I asked as I pulled back.

My mom sighed. "We've been getting along."

"You guys do know that I'm always with you right?"

My dad nodded. "It's just not the same without you here. We miss you."

"I miss you too. But you guys can't stay sad forever." I smiled. "You'll see me again."

"Haley misses you too." My mom spoke up.

I took a shaky breath at hearing my best friend's name.

"H-how is she?" I asked.

"Not good." My mom said. "She misses you so much. She visits your grave every day. We see here there all the time when we go."

I sighed. "I wish she would stop being sad. Actually all of you guys need to stop being sad."

"Your brother and sister are taking it hard too. We pass their room and hear them talking about how much they miss you." My dad explained with a pained expression.