Chapter 11: I'm Sorry Haley

Hello my little furrybutts :P How are you guys doing????

I'm doing well thank you for asking haha. I'm watching Jeffree Star and MannyMUA on youtube. Like oh my gosh. I'm so fucking jealous because they are gorgeous and beautiful and talented. And ugh lmao.

And remember guys!!!! If you are interested in any of my ItWorks products, message me :) and to show  you some results of what other people had, I will be posting a chapter in my updates book just for ItWorks and I will be telling you guys more about the products and what they can do for you! So make sure you check out that chapter after you read this one haha. Love ya!!! <3

But anywhore...On with this little chappy!!!!

---------------------------------

Kasey

"Kasey?" Haley whispered as she took a step toward me. "No."

"Haley." I smiled as I felt a tear slip out.

"Kasey!" Haley yelled as she ran towards me. She engulfed me in a hug and cried on my shoulder. "You're alive!"

Oh shit...

I pulled back and looked at her.

"Wait. How are you alive? The doctors said you were dead on impact." Kasey started saying, but stopped when her eyes traveled to my wings. "Y-you aren't alive. Are you?"

I shook my head. "Hale-"

"What the hell is going on?" She screamed as more tears spilled from her eyes. "You are dead! Why are you standing right in front of me? And you have wings! That's not normal!"

"Haley!" I yelled so I could get her attention.

"Kasey." Haley whimpered. "How are you here?"

"I'm an angel." I said as I stepped closer to her. "I did die. But you weren't supposed to see me."

"What do you mean?" Haley asked getting mad.

Aw shit. Haley may be a very sweet and helpful person, but once you piss her off, you better run for the fucking hills.

"You've been dead for three fucking years Kasey! Three!" Haley screamed. "I visit your grave almost every single fucking day! But yet here you are as an..angel..or whatever. You couldn't have dropped by so I could see my best fucking friend!"

I closed my eyes as she continued to scream at me and I felt a tear slip from my eye.

"Why didn't you stop by Kasey?"

I opened my eyes and saw Haley crying.

I pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry Haley."

She pulled away and stared at me. "Why?"

I let out a sigh. "I'm what you call a guardian angel. Or a warrior angel. Whichever you prefer. The only reason I'm here was because there was a demon."

Haley gasped and looked around the room. "Uh is that why the TV is smashed?"

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Uh ya. He kinda threw me into it."

"Wait what?" Haley said. "Is that the red thing I saw you stab with your sword?"

I nodded.

"How the hell did I not wake up?" Haley asked laughing.

I chuckled. "Because you're a deep sleeper. And I mean a very deep sleeper."

"I-I just can't believe you're here." Haley smiled as she pulled me in for another hug.